• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Another $2000 Show Happen? Send Me Good Vibes!

In summary, a lady from a show that Rennea did last year called and wants to do a show with the same ladies. Rennea has agreed to do the show and is hoping for good vibes. There were 12 people at the show and Rennea made nothing. The original show that Rennea did has been brought up again and she is worried that she will mess up.
rennea
Gold Member
As most of you know I'm the catty queen and very rarely do shows. Well last year at this time I did my biggest show ever for a really great host. And today a lady from that show called just out of the blue and wants to do a show on the 22nd!!!! She is inviting the same ladies from the other show. She figures about 20 people or so. These girls are die hard fans of PC:D They don't like demos, just want me to show up with the product. I agreed to do the show of course, so I just want everyone to send me good vibes and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another $2000 show. It would be great for SAT:thumbup:

Good vibes coming at you. However, I'm amazed you are able to make it with just catalog shows, lucky you. I like doing the cooking demos, but if they just want to see the products, that is great, too.

Sending you good vibes. Let us know how it turns out.

Sending tons of good vibes your way!! How great to have a group of die hard PC fans ready to spend money w/o all the work! Fingers are crossed for you that they spend another 2K...wow, how lucky!! :)

Sending you good vibes, Rennea. A $2000 show would be awesome especially during SAT month!

I've been meaning to ask you how you are feeling lately. I hope you're doing better.

Wow! Sure hope it goes well for you - and that you do even better than last year's show!:thumbup:

Wow - a $2000 show - watch out you just might end up being interviewed for CN next month! :) Good luck to you!

Good vibes going your way, Rennea!!! :D

Now, when you get a chance, I would love for you to start a thread on doing catalogue shows. I think I need to move more towards those and would love some advice from the Catty Queen! :)

PChefPEI said:
Good vibes going your way, Rennea!!! :D

Now, when you get a chance, I would love for you to start a thread on doing catalogue shows. I think I need to move more towards those and would love some advice from the Catty Queen! :)

This is a GREAT idea.... please share your techniques and secrets!!!!

Sending good vibes your way!! Good Luck!

Sending you good vibes!

Tons of Good Vibes being sent!!! (and I would love your thread on being the catty queen as well!!)

You don't need us, you can totally do it! Okay, sending good vibes anyway!

I do most of my shows like that. I prepare the recipe before the show and then just talk about the products during the show.

Do you do a catalog walk instead of a cooking demo? I've never had much success w/ catty shows- you've got to share your secret! I know this show will be great for you- tons of "go get 'em" vibes are in the air!

more good vibes coming your way :)

Thinking happy, big-show thoughts for you. :)

Well I'm ready to go for tomorrow. I really hope it's a big show!!!!

I will be thinking of you Rennea and keeping my fingers crossed!

Go Rennea!!! Go Renna!!! We expect updates too !

AND start a thread on "the secret life of a catty queen!"

rennea said:
Well I'm ready to go for tomorrow. I really hope it's a big show!!!!

Good Vibes & TONS of wishes coming your way!!!

Good luck!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Update:

Well didn't go as good as I would have hoped but still good:)

$893.49 in sales with still her order and her daughters order to go in and she said she had some more orders to collect at work. We close on Tuesday.

The really good news is the original host with the $2000.00 show was there and she booked for the coming Sunday:sing: So now I am hoping for this show to top her last!!!!

WOW - congrats Rennea - good job! :)

Woohoo! Congrats, that's an AWESOME show total! How many attended and what did you make? The original 2K host wants a show a week from now? WOW!

kcjodih said:
Woohoo! Congrats, that's an AWESOME show total! How many attended and what did you make? The original 2K host wants a show a week from now? WOW!

There were 12 people at the show, 2 people didn't order anything. I didn't make anything:p:):p I let the host use 2 platters to put food on and she insisted on making the food. She just put out fruit, cheese and bread. Some sweets and chips and dip. The show that I am doing next Sunday is the same. These ladies are a real dream to work with!!!

My host today said another consultant had been bugging her for over a year to have a party. Because the consultant was so pushy she didn't want to have one. After the show I did last year she decided when she was ready to have a show I would be the consultant she would go with. I thanked her for the feedback.:)

I also heard some feedback from the original host get this, they had been talking at the "office" about the upcoming show it seems that another consultant here in town has "bashed" the way I do shows. According to this consultant PC would be upset with me if I don't do a demo and I'm doing it the "wrong way". Now all the ladies from this office don't want to do any business with this consultant ever! Keeping in mind these are the big group of ladies that don't want demo shows. LOL!

I played very cool and just told the group that I do things my way and the other consultant can do things her way. Whatever works for her is fine by me:p I'm not sure who they are talking about but from what I know there are only 3-4 consultants here were I live.

Congratulations, Rennea!! That's a great show! :D Very happy for you. Gee, think you can handle 2 shows in a week?? hehe ;) Hope your next one tops 2K...that would be awesome! :)

Interesting story about the other consultant. Did she really thinking that bashing you would get her business?? Not too wise, if you ask me!

Good luck with your show next Sunday! :)

People amaze me. I did an interactive show on Friday because that's what the host wanted. It was a lot of fun, and people enjoyed themselves.On Saturday I did my Walk through the Catalog show. One of the guests said she recently attended a show where everyone made the recipe together. When she asked the consultant about it later, she said that PC is "pushing" this show. I told her that one of the great things about PC is that, within certain common sense guidelines, we are each allowed to do things in whatever way works best for us. Yes, the HO makes suggestions, but it's entirely up to me whether I embrace them or not. I also told her that I had done an interactive show like she was describing just the night before. I choose to believe that consultants who say things like, "The HO is pushing . . ." or "PC would be upset with her for doing it the wrong way," are simply confused.

Over $800 with only 10 people purchasing?! That's fabulous! I had a show earlier this week with the same amount of guests and only $300! Way to go.

wadesgirl said:
Over $800 with only 10 people purchasing?! That's fabulous! I had a show earlier this week with the same amount of guests and only $300! Way to go.

Big Spenders:D got to love them. I really talk about the holidays and give a lot of gift ideas. One of my first questions was, who is Christmas shopping today and how can I help!

Well just finished up with the totals on my show today $1727!!! Not too bad I must say :)

Wow! Not quite a $2000 show, but very close. You will have a nice paycheck just before Christmas.

Congratulations Rennea!! You've had 2 amazing shows! Way to go!

Related to Can I Make Another $2000 Show Happen? Send Me Good Vibes!

1. Can I really make another $2000 show happen?

Yes, it is definitely possible to have another successful $2000 show. It may require some extra effort and planning, but with the right attitude and strategy, it can definitely happen.

2. How can I ensure that this show will be as successful as the previous one?

First, make sure to reach out to your host and discuss their expectations and goals for the show. This will help you tailor your presentation and products to their needs. Also, make sure to promote the show and invite as many guests as possible. Finally, be prepared and enthusiastic during the show to keep your guests engaged and interested in the products.

3. What if the guests at this show don't like demos?

Not to worry! You can still have a successful show without doing a traditional demo. Instead, focus on showcasing the products and their benefits in a more interactive and hands-on way. This could include having guests try out products or providing them with recipes to try on their own.

4. How many people should I expect at this show?

The host mentioned inviting around 20 people, but it's always a good idea to prepare for a few extra guests. Make sure to bring enough products and materials for at least 25 guests in case of any last-minute additions.

5. When is the show taking place?

The show is scheduled for the 22nd. Make sure to mark your calendar and prepare for the show in advance to ensure its success. Good luck and we'll be sending positive vibes your way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kearstin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Intrepid_Chef