• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheryl's 12k Mexico Challenge: 7 Cooking & 2 Catalog Shows on the Books!

In summary, Cheryl is looking for help with her mojo and recruiting, and Morfia is willing to help. There is a conference call scheduled for later this week.
chefkathy
Have 12k to go for Mexico and 7 cooking and 2 catalog shows on the books. (And my two recruits need to qualify, but I'm pretty confident that will happen)

Cheryl, I need some of your mojo!

Anyone available for a pep talk? Tonight works, but tomorrow is probably better. I just need someone to tell me what to do! I just CANNOT pick up the phone lately!

Are you still here?????pm me your #----at your own risk!!

Morfia will kick your BOOTAY!!
If not call me in the morn, we can chat!!
I will PM you my #

Koolotus said:
Morfia will kick your BOOTAY!!
If not call me in the morn, we can chat!!
I will PM you my #

watch it!!

How are you doing???

So far so good, have to close out my first wave of catty shows tommorrow and do some follow up.
Have 9 more shows this month should have at least 2 more recruits and I am looking to finish strong.
I am excited, I loved chatting with you. Woke me up a bit
xoxo

I'd be happy to chat too, Deb. YOu and I are about in the same exact spot. We can challenge each other or something. Let's have a little competition and whoever doesn't "win" has to buy each other some drinks when we meet halfway in between Geneva and Orland!!!

Got your PM Cheryl. I had to go finally put DS to bed and now DH is on his way home, so I will call you in the morning.Morfia, PM me your # too. I need all the help I can get.

Who wants to motivate me? My sales SUCK this month!! I did my host coaching calls for shows booked out past 2 weeks and had 2 of my 5 December bookings cancel (one rescheduled for Jan - yeah, and one turned to a catty). I am in my 2nd month of relinquishment!!! I NEED 2 more recruits THIS month! How can I shove my people off the fence? I always tend to accept what they say rather than help them see the bigger picture.

Debbie, sorry for taking over your thread. I hope someone can help me! I'm sure you will be successful Debbie! Sounds like Morfia wants to kick your butt!! Let us know how your pep call goes.

Sounds like alot of us want to kick it up - can we schedule another conference call?

pamperedlinda said:
Sounds like alot of us want to kick it up - can we schedule another conference call?

Great idea!

I'd be up for a conference call! I could use some DCS mojo!!!!

I'm in too!

Oh Morfia.......we need you!

Me too!!!!!!!

What is "Cheryl's 12k Mexico Challenge"?

Cheryl's 12k Mexico Challenge is a sales goal set by Pampered Chef consultant Cheryl to reach $12,000 in sales through 7 in-home cooking shows and 2 catalog shows.

What is a cooking show?

A cooking show is an in-home demonstration of Pampered Chef products where the consultant showcases recipes and cooking techniques using the products. Guests can sample the food and place orders for products they are interested in purchasing.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for customers to view and purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting an in-home cooking show. The consultant provides the host with catalogs and order forms, and the host collects orders from friends and family. The host then submits the orders to the consultant for processing.

How can I help Cheryl reach her 12k Mexico Challenge goal?

You can help Cheryl reach her goal by hosting a cooking show or catalog show, attending a show and placing an order, or sharing her show information with friends and family who may be interested in hosting or attending a show.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your show, as well as discounted products based on the number of guests who attend and/or book their own show. It's also a great way to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips and tricks from a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • purpleluvs3