• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Catalog Shows: Advice & Suggestions

In summary, the conversation revolves around holding catalog shows and how to get more bookings for them. The speaker suggests using special drawing slips and offering incentives at shows. They also recommend reaching out to potential hosts through the list of 100 in the Welcome book and emphasizing the benefits of catalog shows, such as earning free and discounted items without having to clean up.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Those of you who hold alot of catalog shows, who do you get them to book?

Do you use special drawing slips?

Do you offer incentives atyour shows?

I'm trying to pad my sales monthly, but in the year+ I've done PC I only had 3 catalog shows.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appericiated. I have 2 shows this weekend and am hoping to get a couple bookings from each show.

Bump...

Catalog shows are not something I do very often!

I do a lot of catalog shows that are out of state and a few here where I am. When I'm going through my booking spiel I mainly talk about Cooking shows. After I've mentioned it once then I also say something like "And for those of you who are way to busy to invite your friends over but still want some great products free I also offer Catalog shows!....." I had one guest that was so excited when I said this that she blurted out at the show, "Oh that is what I'm going to do!"

Sometimes for my catalog shows I offer incentives for the host for extra Free product value or a gift if they get so many people to sign up to host a show within 3-5 months.

bbauman07 said:
Those of you who hold alot of catalog shows, who do you get them to book?

Do you use special drawing slips?

Do you offer incentives atyour shows?

I'm trying to pad my sales monthly, but in the year+ I've done PC I only had 3 catalog shows.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appericiated. I have 2 shows this weekend and am hoping to get a couple bookings from each show.

Well..... when you need to broaden your customer base, go through that list of 100 in the Welcome book. Call these people and ask them if they's like you to set them up on a catalog/web show - where they can still earn lots of free and discounted items! Tell what your last most successful hosts earned, and that you can get host specials for all of the months you get other people to book... ask them to ask everyone if they's like to have their own catalog show. At shows I do stress that these are great! :) And no cleaning up

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear that you have two shows this weekend, that's a great start to building up your sales. When it comes to booking catalog shows, I usually reach out to my past customers and offer them a special incentive for hosting a show. This could be a free product, a discount on their order, or even a gift card. I also reach out to friends and family and ask if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting a show.As for special drawing slips, I do use them occasionally at my shows. They can be a great way to encourage guests to book a show or even to place an order. However, I make sure to not rely solely on them and also use other methods to book shows.And yes, I do offer incentives at my shows. I find that people are more likely to book a show when they feel like they are getting something extra. It could be a free product, a discount, or even a raffle for a bigger prize. It's important to make the incentive enticing and worth their time.I know it can be tough to get bookings at times, but stay persistent and keep reaching out to people. You never know who might be interested in hosting a show. Best of luck with your upcoming shows!

1. How do I host a successful catalog show?

To host a successful catalog show, it is important to first choose a date that works for you and your guests. Then, invite at least 20-25 people and encourage them to invite their friends as well. Set up a display area with the products and encourage guests to try them out. Offer incentives for guests to place orders, such as free products or discounts. Follow up with guests after the show to ensure they received their orders and to offer any additional assistance.

2. What are some tips for booking catalog shows?

To book catalog shows, reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. Ask if they would be interested in hosting a show and offer to provide them with a catalog and order forms. You can also utilize social media to reach a larger audience. Offer incentives for hosts, such as free products or discounts, to encourage them to book a show. Be persistent and follow up with potential hosts to secure a date for their show.

3. How can I get more orders from catalog shows?

To get more orders from catalog shows, it is important to have a well-organized and attractive display of products. Encourage guests to try out the products and offer recommendations for their specific needs. Offer incentives for guests to place orders, such as free products or discounts. You can also offer a host rewards program to encourage hosts to invite more guests and generate more orders.

4. How long should I allow for a catalog show?

The ideal length of a catalog show is typically 10-14 days. This gives guests enough time to review the catalog and place their orders. It also allows enough time for the host to follow up with guests and for orders to be processed and delivered. However, some hosts may prefer a longer or shorter time frame, so it is important to be flexible and accommodate their needs.

5. How can I track and manage catalog show orders?

There are several tools and resources available to track and manage catalog show orders. Pampered Chef offers an online system for hosts to track their show orders and for consultants to manage their customer orders. You can also utilize spreadsheets or order tracking apps to keep track of orders. Make sure to stay organized and follow up with guests to ensure their orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefgirlrd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies