1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking benefit ?

1. Sonia_J

Sonia_J Member

Good Morning everyone

I am getting ready to close a show for a friend of mine who booked thru one of my first parties. The host who is entitled to the host benefit wants the roaster but won't have the money til the end of the month. I have a catalog show closing around that time - but does the old host have to order on the show that was booked from hers to get the benefit? ??/

Oct 16, 2005
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, the booking benefit is good only on shows booked from the original host's show.

Oct 16, 2005
  3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Let me tell you what my director told me as long as a show was booked off her she should be able to count the catalog show as her host that booked off her. EX: sue booked off jamies party sue canceled but jamie wanted roaster so karen hosted show for jamie instead of sue so jamie can still get hostess special. PC knows a show was booked off her party but they dont have a name. if i am wrong would somebody please let me know

Oct 16, 2005
  4. paydaymom

paydaymom Member

Let me know about this, b/c I tryed to do this in PP and it would not let me. I was probably doing something wrong.

Oct 16, 2005
  5. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

That is correct. The system only keeps track of how many bookings, not the names or dates. It won't let you enter the past host's order if she doesn't have a past hostess number entered in your computer. I have run into this myself. Once you enter it, you should be able to enter the order.
    Keep in mind that it does keep track of the number of bookings, so you won't be able to purchase it under her name without using one of her bookings.

Hope that helps,
    Shana

Oct 16, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I think we better run this by HO. I was under the understanding that the past host number and the name of the guest who booked are the link. It doesn't matter who the consultant is who does the two shows (I might do the original show but the person who booked is a good friend of a new recruit or I get sick and need to have someone else do my show).

HO DOES have the names now - remember that they are doing the packing lists on the orders with the guests names on them.

Oct 17, 2005
Have something to add?