• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Joan Receive the Host Special When Booking a Fundraiser Show?

In summary, a Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event is a way to earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a cooking party or fundraiser. You can schedule an event by contacting your consultant or filling out an online form. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking skills, and having a fun social gathering. You can choose between a traditional cooking party or a fundraiser event, and to make your event a success, it is recommended to invite many guests, promote through social media and word of mouth, and set goals for sales and bookings with the support of your consultant.
pattikake
If Stephanie books a fundraiser show from Joan's cooking show, can Joan get the host special of the month the fundraiser is held? Just want to make sure before I talk to my host.

Thanks.

Yes she can - AND Stephanie gets the host special as well.

Yes, if Stephanie books a fundraiser show from Joan's cooking show, Joan should be eligible for the host special of the month. However, it would be best to confirm with your host directly to ensure all details are clear. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event?

A Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event is a fun and easy way for you to earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a cooking party or fundraiser with your friends and family.

2. How do I schedule a Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event?

You can schedule a Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out an online booking form on our website. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event?

By hosting a Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event, you can earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products, learn new cooking tips and techniques, and have a fun and social gathering with your friends and family.

4. Can I choose the type of Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event I want to host?

Yes, you can choose between hosting a traditional cooking party or a fundraiser event. A traditional cooking party allows you to earn free products based on the sales from your event, while a fundraiser event allows you to raise money for a cause or organization of your choice.

5. How can I make my Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event a success?

To make your Booking Benefit / Fundraiser event a success, we recommend inviting as many guests as possible, promoting the event through social media and word of mouth, and setting goals for sales and bookings. Your Pampered Chef consultant will also provide support and guidance throughout the planning process to help make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
Replies