• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit for Fundraisers

In summary, the Booking Benefit for Fundraisers program allows organizations to raise money by hosting a Pampered Chef party. The amount raised depends on the total sales of the party, with organizations typically earning up to 15%. Anyone can host a party as a fundraiser, and there are no additional costs or fees associated with the program. To sign up, one can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website.
almondfarm
Gold Member
Does anyone know if a fundraiser is booked from a cooking show, does the cooking show host get a past host item on the fundraiser?

No, no past host benefits on a fundraiser.

Yes, the past host is eligible for the past host special:

The organization is not eligible for host benefits. As
a thank you, the chairperson of the fundraiser may
choose to purchase the Monthly Host Special. Also,
if the fundraiser was booked from a Cooking or
Catalog Show, that past host may also purchase the
Monthly Host Special at the Fundraiser Show.
The past host booking benefit purchase does count
toward guest sales. However, for the past host to be
eligible for the booking benefit, guest sales
(excluding the booking benefit) must first reach
$150.

Page 9 of the Consultant Business Guide :chef:

Yes, past host gets host special. I've done it before.

Whoopsie! Mea culpa. :blushing: I could swear the last time I had a fundraiser with a past host who ordered that it couldn't be done. I haven't read that part of the policy guide in a few years. Glad others were on the ball!!!

1. What is the Booking Benefit for Fundraisers program?

The Booking Benefit for Fundraisers program is a way for organizations to raise money by hosting a Pampered Chef party. A portion of the sales from the party will be donated back to the organization as a fundraising benefit.

2. How much money can my organization raise through this program?

The amount of money your organization can raise through the Booking Benefit for Fundraisers program depends on the total sales from the party. Typically, organizations can earn up to 15% of the total sales as a fundraising benefit.

3. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef party as a fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party as a fundraiser. This program is open to schools, churches, sports teams, and other non-profit organizations.

4. How do I sign up for the Booking Benefit for Fundraisers program?

To sign up for the program, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of setting up a party and selecting a date for your fundraiser.

5. Are there any additional costs or fees associated with the Booking Benefit for Fundraisers program?

No, there are no additional costs or fees associated with the program. The fundraising benefit is calculated based on the total sales from the party, and the organization will receive a check for their earnings after the party is completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • susanr613