• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Fundraiser Is Booked off of Show

In summary, a "When Fundraiser Is Booked off of Show" is a fundraising event where a percentage of sales from a Pampered Chef show are donated to a chosen organization or charity. The fundraising process involves hosting a show and inviting individuals to purchase products, with 10-15% of the sales being donated. Any type of organization or charity can benefit from this type of fundraiser, and to book one, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or find one on their website.
legacypc46
Gold Member
When a guest books a fundraiser off of a regular cooking show, is the original host entitled to the previous host booking benefit when the fundraiser is held?

Thanks is advance!

Yep - just like at a regular show.

Thanks Ann....once again you are the quintessential 24/7 font of knowledge. But I have to ask: do you, uh, do any actual work at your day job...and do you ever sleep?

leggy :)

um, not really. And yes - but I'm 6 hours behind you, don't forget.

(That was the hardest thing about phoning my sister when my BIL was stationed in Germany - remembering that it was 6 hours later there. :) )

Well, if you ever feel the urge for some beer and bratwurst, you have an open invitation. (I'm sure there's a way you could write off some of it!)

But like you said, it's 6 hours ahead here and I am heading off to bed. (Remember, DH returned today from a business trip to the States.;))

Have a good night...uh, day, or evening...whatever.:)

Ooh-- go get biz-zay with DH!
wink wink

legacypc46 said:
Well, if you ever feel the urge for some beer and bratwurst, you have an open invitation. (I'm sure there's a way you could write off some of it!)

But like you said, it's 6 hours ahead here and I am heading off to bed. (Remember, DH returned today from a business trip to the States.;))

Have a good night...uh, day, or evening...whatever.:)
Uh...you have a GOOD night too!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the 'good night' wishes.....:p

Ciao

Related to When Fundraiser Is Booked off of Show

What is a "When Fundraiser Is Booked off of Show"?

A "When Fundraiser Is Booked off of Show" is a type of fundraising event where a percentage of sales from a Pampered Chef show are donated to a chosen organization or charity.

How does the fundraising process work?

The fundraising process involves hosting a Pampered Chef show, either in-person or online, and inviting individuals to purchase products. A percentage of the sales from the show will be donated to the chosen organization or charity.

What percentage of sales is typically donated?

The percentage of sales donated can vary depending on the specific fundraiser and organization. However, it is typically between 10-15% of the total sales from the show.

What types of organizations can benefit from a "When Fundraiser Is Booked off of Show"?

Any type of organization or charity can benefit from this type of fundraiser, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations.

How can I book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To book a fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide more information and help you get started with the fundraising process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies