• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Now for June & July: Don't Miss Out On The Fun!

In summary, the flier is a good way to promote bookings in June and July. Offer a free host special to keep attendance high and promote the items that are based on guest sales.
laura062182
I just came home from a really disappointing show and decided to come up with a booking flyer to promote bookings in June and July. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• booking flyer.doc
    1.4 KB · Views: 572
I like it, but I'd be wary of giving them 10% off today, lest they cancel their show...

If you are concerned about being burnt with the 10% off, you might offer them additional free product equivalent to 10% of their order that day (so if they ordered $100, they would get an extra $10 free at their show)--if you put that free product on after you take into consideration their host discount, you aren't losing as much either.

Good point ladies! I always try to post my flyers on here before I debut them to my customers! I'm new at this so everyone's input is very helpful!

Your flyer states that they can earn "up to $400 in free products"... how are you calculating the $400? With a $1K show, they will get $215, but not $400... Just curious.

OMG! Don't know where that came from??? That would have to be a really awesome show huh? Wow, I guess I shouldn't do these flyers this late! Thanks for bringing that to my attention Katie!

Laura,

Good for you for being proactive after a poor show, rather than just going home and licking your perceived wounds! That's a trait of a winner, girlfriend!

Like the flier, too!

So sweet Sandy! Thanks for the pat on the back! I needed it. Hope I can return the favor someday:)

What do the astericks refer to?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Re: the * If you look at the bottom of the flier, it marks the items that are based on guest sales. The items listed are the maximum benefit (the $400 is a little overstated in this copy - that part is addressed earlier in the thread).

HTH

Hey Laura,One of the things I did last summer was to offer the Host Special for free. It really kept my business alive and did not cost me much. The knives in June would be pricey, so offer one of the Chillzanne products.

Laura,

I like your flyer.

Here's what I thought I might do with your flyer:

**In June, either the Chillzanne Rectangular Server or the Chillzanne Rectangular Server FREE. In August, either the Salad & Berry Spinner or the Salad Chopper FREE or $12 towards the Forged Steak Knife Set. Offer good with $400 in guest sales.

What do you guys think of giving a little towards the knives? Do you think I should limit what the guest sales need to be (in order to take advantage of special)?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I love the flyer. I am going to tweak it & use for myself. I also think the idea of giving a discount/free host special is a great catch!

I just posted a promo that I'm using on the Online Cluster meeting thread just in case anyone is interested... I have some hosts very excited about the competition of winning the bowl.

That would go good with one of these other flyers

Attachments

• MayAugust Specials.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 287
  • may-august specials.pdf
    135.8 KB · Views: 254
I just joined this site, loving it already. I hope I can contribute soon.

Isn't it awesome! I love it too! And everyone is so helpful! I feel like I have a leg up by being a part of this site!

1. What is the "Book Now for June & July" event all about?

The "Book Now for June & July" event is a special promotion where you can book a Pampered Chef party or cooking class for the months of June and July. It's a great opportunity to get together with friends and family and have some fun while learning new recipes and trying out our latest products.

2. How do I book a party or class for June or July?

Booking a party or class for June or July is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team to schedule a date and time that works for you. You can also book online through our website.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts during the "Book Now for June & July" event?

Yes, there are! During this event, you can take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions on our products. Plus, as a host, you can earn free products and rewards based on the sales from your party or class.

4. Can I choose the menu for my party or class during this event?

Absolutely! You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your party or class. We have a wide variety of recipes to choose from, and we can accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests required for a party or class during this event?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required. Whether you want to have an intimate gathering with just a few friends or a larger event with a bigger group, we can make it happen. Just let us know your preferences, and we will do our best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies