• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Cooking Shows: Book Now for Special Week of 21-25!

In summary, the July Booking Flyer is a promotional flyer that offers special discounts and deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party in the month of July. You can get a copy of the flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant and it includes discounts on products, free products with purchase, and exclusive bundles. These offers are only available for hosts who book and hold a party in July. To book a party, simply contact your consultant and they will assist you in selecting a date, inviting guests, and providing necessary materials.
cookingwith_tara
I needed a way to make sure I had at least 4 cooking shows in July and I wanted to target the special week of 21 - 25. I don't do shows on Wednesdays because of church but you could certainly change the dates to fit you. Since I was going to be purchasing the ingredients for the shows I only gave them 2 choices for recipes. I sent this out yesterday and I got 1 booking already. Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• July booking flyer.doc
    318.5 KB · Views: 430
Here's the email I sent out: Greetings! We are looking to have 4 cooking shows in the special week of July 21 - 25. We can do two shows on Tuesday, July 21st, one show on Thursday, July 23rd and one show on Friday, July 24th. We don’t do shows on Wednesdays due to church. For each show, we will provide you the ingredients and recipes needed. You will have a choice of two delicious meals to make: • Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Veggies • Beef & Noodles with Green Beans Let us know if you are interested in booking a show and we can provide more information. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

That's a great idea! I've found that targeting specific weeks or themes can really help with bookings. And limiting the recipe choices is a smart move to make it easier on yourself. Thanks for sharing your success, it definitely inspires me to try something similar for my own shows.

1. What is the July Booking Flyer?

The July Booking Flyer is a promotional flyer that offers special discounts and deals for hosting a Pampered Chef party in the month of July. It is a great way for customers to save money on their purchases and for hosts to earn free products.

2. How can I get a copy of the July Booking Flyer?

You can get a copy of the July Booking Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or send you a digital version via email. You can also view the flyer on our website.

3. What are some of the discounts and deals included in the July Booking Flyer?

The July Booking Flyer offers a variety of discounts and deals, including discounted products, free products with purchase, and exclusive bundles. These offers change each month, so be sure to check the flyer for the current deals.

4. Can I use the July Booking Flyer discounts if I don't host a party?

No, the discounts and deals in the July Booking Flyer are only available for hosts who book and hold a party in July. However, you can still take advantage of our regular promotions and discounts as a customer.

5. How do I book a party using the July Booking Flyer?

To book a party using the July Booking Flyer, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to host a party in July. They will help you select a date and time, invite your guests, and provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies