• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

chefjwr said:
I must quit. I must quit. I must quit . . . . .

You animal!!

Whatever the case Laura... roll with it! Everything happens for a reason and when God closes a door, he does open a window!

She's one of mine (till August 13th). I'll take credit for her animalness. LOL ;)

GourmetGirl said:
Whatever the case Laura... roll with it! Everything happens for a reason and when God closes a door, he does open a window!

Does God have to slam the door so loud?? I mean really. *snort* LOL

Pampered Laura said:
It's the TPC way... everybody say TPC Way-ay...

The token male (gay male for that matter... if it matters... which it doesn't!) in our full upline cluster pointed out just how funny it is that a song that is all about homosexuality is a song that every person (child, adult whoever!) in America knows and is the song that PC used in it's conference...

204 posts on this thread. Wow!!

Pampered Laura said:
Does God have to slam the door so loud?? I mean really. *snort* LOL

At least your window isn't sealed shut for the winter :p

Pampered Laura said:
It's the TPC way... everybody say TPC Way-ay...

Can anybody on here please post picture of just how those arm movement worked... I'm still confused thinking about it! :rolleyes:

chefjwr said:
204 posts on this thread. Wow!!

I know what a thread, and to think someone even changed there ID to join in:D

rennea said:

ROFL!

... stupid length requirement...

rennea said:
I know, right? Hooray for keeping CS servers up though, another $5 in the kitty :D

:D
Oh Laura maybe now that you'll have some extra time;) ;) You could do a daily thread......."Today with Laura" or something:D

I'll get right on that. ;)
I have a feeling I'll be working double-time to make sure I don't have to eat crow this time next year. LOL :D

Pampered Laura said:
I'll get right on that. ;)
I have a feeling I'll be working double-time to make sure I don't have to eat crow this time next year. LOL :D

Eat crow, heck NO maybe some nice soap or bubble bath;)

Hey at least I'd have a comfy bed to never come out of when I sink in to depression...? LOL ;)

The mornong crew will read it, bump it, and rehash the whole thing
I am sure... even though we stopped the drama 8 pages ago, LOL...

Pampered Laura said:
Hey at least I'd have a comfy bed to never come out of when I sink in to depression...? LOL ;)
Now you got me snorting, LOL!

Pampered Laura said:

LMAO:D Good one!

Pampered Laura said:

Unfortunately Laura that comfy bed is the size of a newborn... good luck with that one! :eek:

Oh! Baylor needs one!!

well gill, you know laura will always force you over to the dark side so baylor can have one of her very own... all you have to do is ask and she will jump on you like a shark on flesh!

Keep silent Gillian you never know when Laura will jump and attack:eek:

I know- a pirahna!! Everyone better watch their back with that crazy redhead on the loose- you know those readheads...

gilliandanielle said:
I know- a pirahna!! Everyone better watch their back with that crazy redhead on the loose- you know those readheads...

What about redheads?? Easy there sista'.

duuh duh, duuh duh, duh duh, duhduh, SNAP!

(that was the jaws theme in case anyone can't read my 1:37am musical talent)

I know! That Laura chick is freakin' vicious! I mean she just recruits anyo...Oh wait... ;)

PS: Gillian, how long till Baylor turns 18? ;) Hahaha!

Laura - I just don't know what to say! I can't believe PC terminated your contract! That just isn't fair or right! I hope you get some answers!

Uh oh, Rennea is closer to me than Laura... she could easily sneak up on me at any second! And I totally missed the Jaws music until you specified, LOL!

Laura I think you should cross sell some yummy chocolates with the bedding... cause I'm really wishing I had some chocolate or some Ben & Jerry's that I could crawl into bed with! yum-o!

gilliandanielle said:
Uh oh, Rennea is closer to me than Laura... she could easily sneak up on me at any second! And I totally missed the Jaws music until you specified, LOL!

There is a reason that my passion for choir didn't go past 8th grade, and you Gillian have just figured out why... :eek:

:eek: L- you got 17 years, 10 months and three weeks... think of how many people you will scare into your downline before then- YIKES!!!:eek:

forget scare, she will just come kidnap in her amazingly soft sheets and smother them with a pillow until they succomb to the dark side... :rolleyes:

gilliandanielle said:
:eek: L- you got 17 years, 10 months and three weeks... think of how many people you will scare into your downline before then- YIKES!!!:eek:

Rawr!!! :p :p

GourmetGirl said:
forget scare, she will just come kidnap in her amazingly soft sheets and smother them with a pillow until they succomb to the dark side... :rolleyes:
One of the robes is described as being "wrapped in butter".
What I want to know is HOW does someone know what that feels like, exactly???? :eek:

well laura, I take it you haven't seen any of the real s*x episodes on HBO have you...

I was going to post my self-portrait that I took this morning but photobucket is down so it blows my whole joke... I am quite the redhead in natural light!

Pampered Laura said:
What I want to know is HOW does someone know what that feels like, exactly???? :eek:

Kinky, should have known by the "boots":D

and on that note, I have got to be off to bed, before rae wakes up and joins us in this conversation!

Pampered Laura said:
Being wrapped in butter isn't all it is cracked up to be. We tried it once and it all got stuck in my....

Oh, um, nevermind! LMAO about Real Sex... I get scared watching that show sometimes!

Pampered Laura said:
As far as PC Directorship... PC is the only company in the DSA that has the rule that you can't be a Director and sell for another company. So those in other DS Companies can be the "top position" in that company and still be a consultant for PC.
:)

I have never understood that stipulation in their contract! That's why my husband is the consultant for one & I'm the consultant for another of my 2 favorite companies. I couldn't choose which one I wanted to represent. Now I have the best of both!!

Off to bed too. I really need some new sheets though!!!

Good night Girls

Stampaholic1961 said:
I have never understood that stipulation in their contract! That's why my husband is the consultant for one & I'm the consultant for another of my 2 favorite companies. I couldn't choose which one I wanted to represent. Now I have the best of both!!
And lots of consultants/directors are out there doing just that. Apparently I was wrong about that... it should read "PC is ONE of the only companies...". There are far too many companies to keep up with, but PC is the only one that I'm very familiar with that does this. I'm sure there are more. :)

Alison- I had to eat an ice cream sandwich in your honor! I am not in bed, but I finally got Baylor down (I have been typing with one hand while feeding her for the last hour, so that is why each of my posts is 5 posts behind what we were talking about... wait...what?

And Laura- get your facts straight - You are NOT allowed to make mistakes or someone will call you on it. Get your six-shooters ready..

I'm off too, too much excitement for one day. Thanks for your support everyone, seriously you have no idea what yall mean to me. *sappy*;)

Night- you red headed bi-otch :D

I am one of Laura's consultants and it really makes me mad that someone has the balls to come on here and judge someone else and under a different id. That shows how much of a coward they are. Are they the ones that went to home office? I personally think that this person LuvnPC should be kicked off these boards. You are totally rude and why do you even care what Laura does? And further more she hasn't even signed a contract with someone else. This has just made me even more mad the more I think about it. I love you Laura and wish you the best in whatever you do. I think I speak for a lot of us on here that you are better than this other person and should not have to defend yourself to them.:mad:

Last edited:
Sorry I was a little behind with the rage. I had to stop reading and post a message. I am at work and trying to keep up with Laura and with Paige. So while all of you are going to bed I am up getting all riled up. So I will have to read the continued rampage after I get up tomorrow. Good night.

WOW... I get home from a cluster meeting and I am reading a virtual " Days of our lives" unfold..... * shakes head*.... Laura sweetie... your so funny... I am sorry this happen.. and NO you didn't try and recruit me... though I didn't' even PM you about it....and this LuvnPC if you haven't figured out that on here we are not only family BUT we stick up for each other... and if you have nothing better to do than stick your nose in where it really doesn't belong then SHAME on you!!!
I met Laura at conference and she is funny and sweet!!.... and love the conga dance and those boots!!!!SO LUVNPC you just need to take a big deck of cards and JUST DEAL!!!LMAO!!!

<h2>1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.</p><h2>2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?</h2><p>No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.</p><h2>3. How did you come to this decision?</h2><p>I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.</p><h2>4. When will your resignation be effective?</h2><p>My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.</p><h2>5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?</h2><p>I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.</p>

Related to Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?

I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.

2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?

No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.

3. How did you come to this decision?

I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.

4. When will your resignation be effective?

My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.

5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?

I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies