• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

OMG, I leave for a few hrs and all hell breaks loose. (It took me that long to scrape up the $5 for the "new ID") JK LOL.

Laura, what a nightmare. I am so sorry for you for everything...getting the boot (no pun intended) and for loosing your trip that you undoubtedly earned. I definitely would keep asking questions until you find someone that will either hear you out or at the very least EXPLAIN WHY (without adding the textbook answer).

And from one redhead (at least for the time being :))to another, you must have some awful strong powers to make someone pay another membership and cowardly hide their real identity.

Please don't leave "the family" as previously expressed by many, as your insight to so many things would be missed. Oh and BTW I would love to have you as my first recruit in a year but what I really hope is that you can get this gross misunderstanding reversed and be re-instated. I WILL be contacting you.;)

OK- I thought there was a guideline here on CS that you couldn't register 2 IDs for yourself. Which means that LuvnPC has publicly admitted to breaking the rules, something she professes to be a staunch follower of.

GourmetGirl said:
I asked Laura about what she was doing privately and she told me without ever trying to recruit me. She stated the facts and referred me to the website for more information about anything. She didn't tell me anything I couldn't find out on my own. Personally, I don't take someone telling me about what a wonderful thing they have started as recruiting; just as I hope people don't take me stating how much I love PC as recruiting. If I want to recruit someone I will flat out invite them to find out more information and meet with me. I'm not saying she didn't try to recruit you, but maybe what she said to you and how you took it was actually different from how she meant it. I don't mean to gripe on you, but I don't like my friends being attacked. If you have an issue with what Laura said to you, that should be something you take up with her personally. There always are 2 sides to every story and I think Laura should have a chance to tell you hers.

Alison~

I agree with you there (and please don't bash me here...perhaps PC sees is differently than we are seeing. Otherwise, their teminating her contract doesn't "fit" with their past actions.)

I really don't want Laura to feel like she is being pushed out of CS. Her intent was not to make anyone feel like they were being pressured! If you asked, she answered. That's what she was told she COULD do, and keep to the letter of her contract!

I haven't even read all of these posts yet this morning...so sorry if I am just "restating" what others may have already posted. I am (trying to) see both sides of the situation here...as well as support someone who is a friend to me!!!

chefann said:
OK- I thought there was a guideline here on CS that you couldn't register 2 IDs for yourself. Which means that LuvnPC has publicly admitted to breaking the rules, something she professes to be a staunch follower of.

Oh, but don't you know that that doesn't apply to her? She's only doing it to further her holy cause. :rolleyes: :mad:

Ugh. I don't want to see this become another drama-filled incident, but I really hate anonymous "poison pen" behavior. It's juvenile and hurtful.

I asked Laura questions about her future endeavors and she made no effort to recruit me. I'm very sorry she's forced to leave PC, especially if it resulted from the "efforts" of one of us.

GourmetGirl said:
sorry laura... doing it right now... and i just did it a few hours ago!!

*PMs cleared*

gilliandanielle said:
Aren't WE popular Miss Alison!!

Apparantly so!

I started to feel a little jealous, since I have NEVER had to clear out my PM's!!!
But then, I realized that I get 200 PM's to store.
(you know, since I am *better* and have a GOLD bar by my name!!)

(and since it seems like things are getting taken WAY too seriously, I'd better point out that I am kidding about being better than ya'all!)

lizcooks4u said:
Nickked:

This is not meant for you; but for the cheffer's who are attacking Pampered Laura and Paige.

Not only should this be a safe board, and fun board as the thread suggests but NEVER to attack another person. Sure you may not always agree, but have the courtesy/decentcy SP to at least PM the person without broadcasting across the board.

Seriously - the secret attack is just silly. We're all adults here. If you want to say something, SAY IT - there i sno need to hide behind a secret username.

gilliandanielle said:
Night- you red headed bi-otch :D

My kids think I am nuts sitting here laughing all my myself!

You about killed me with that one!:eek:

Pampered Laura said:
Miss Julie, I love you. You know that right? Rips my heart out to lose you... Juuuulieeee, oh juuuulieeee.. this is me serenading you. ;)
(note to that Luv'nPC - that is a JOKE. Julie is a friend of mine and was a friend before I pressured her - oops I mean, recruited her).. LOL

Wait - who is Julie?
Maybe *I* should be blonde?? LOL

Carolyn, blonde is a state of mind. So if you want to be blonde, you go right ahead. :)

KellyTheChef said:
(and since it seems like things are getting taken WAY too seriously, I'd better point out that I am kidding about being better than ya'all!)
Are you sure?

You might be, after all. At least, some of us.

Especially alts.

Good lord how did this get to 18 pages???? 8 more pages since I went to bed! So now I have to read it all you know........ :)

dannyzmom said:
Amen and ditto what Colleen said!!
You can wave any carrot at me that you want, but PC is where I belong!
I repsect anyone's choices to go to other companies if they feel they'll get a better fit there...but for me personally, Pampered Chef is the perfect fit for me and my family...
My sentiments exactly.

I see that there was quite a discussion later down this thread but I wanted to express my agreement here before I lost it.

wow you guys had a busy night........let's see, we had an undercover detective "out" a secret recruiting agent for another DSA company, we had name-calling, and ice cream/butter wrapped body fantasies. SHHEESSSH! You guys are busy!!

GourmetGirl said:
The token male (gay male for that matter... if it matters... which it doesn't!) in our full upline cluster pointed out just how funny it is that a song that is all about homosexuality is a song that every person (child, adult whoever!) in America knows and is the song that PC used in it's conference...

Ok Alison...you have peaked my interest now. Which song about us homos - I am one so I can say that :) is known by everyone in America. I must have missed that question in my Gay Trivial Pursuit game?!?

amy07 said:
wow you guys had a busy night........let's see, we had an undercover detective "out" a secret recruiting agent for another DSA company, we had name-calling, and ice cream/butter wrapped body fantasies. SHHEESSSH! You guys are busy!!

And the fun has just begun. Since I only caught up this morning I need some time to gatehr my thoughts to enter thissick fanatsy

and you know it will all break loose then

Seriously - Laura, you HAVE to stay with us. I am going to kidnap you and wrap you in chasmere and whisk you off to a secluded location just so you will stay!

jasonmva said:
Ok Alison...you have peaked my interest now. Which song about us homos - I am one so I can say that :) is known by everyone in America. I must have missed that question in my Gay Trivial Pursuit game?!?
Everybody sing it together now....

It's fun to sell it the TPC way!

(to the tune of "YMCA") Yes, they had multiple verses... and dancers... and pulled people up on the stage from the audience....

They Village People were either gay or at least a gay icon type of thing, right? But was the song actually about being gay? :confused:

jasonmva said:
I am going to kidnap you and wrap you in chasmere and whisk you off to a secluded location just so you will stay!

Down Jason!! You better be careful, or else we might think you are going to "switch teams"!!:p

chefann said:
Everybody sing it together now....

It's fun to sell it the TPC way!

(to the tune of "YMCA") Yes, they had multiple verses... and dancers... and pulled people up on the stage from the audience....

Oh yeah....DUH!!!! I forgot about the oldies but goodies. Nowadays if it is not by Cher or Madonna, who can remember.

amy07 said:
Down Jason!! You better be careful, or else we might think you are going to "switch teams"!!:p

Oh lord no child....if I was switching teams I would just wrap her in a shag rug or something. At least with cashmere, it will be soft and delicate on her skin

Wow -- just read all the attacks on Laura. What was that all about?

Anywhoo -- Luv'NPC -- anonymous poster.... I am about 99.9% certain that Deb and Greg can track IP addresses on anyone who posts here. An IP address is a unique identifier that links directly to your computer and/or Internet Service Provider so it makes it REALLY easy to see exactly who you are.

So -- since you're such a STAUNCH rule follower, I hope that you'll understand when you're hopefully banned for creating a duplicate account with the intent to attack another user who did NOTHiNG wrong.

Who's the dumb one now? Hope it was worth it. Really.

Laura... I still wish you the best. Get out there and kick some bootay. :)

I am going to kidnap you and wrap you in chasmere and whisk you off to a secluded location just so you will stay!

Dont forget the butter first!

Okay... I am now 25 minutes late leaving for my workout because I was catching up on this!!!!

I am a member of another message board like this one for another association I belong to and if we ever post something like LuvNPC, did, we'd be banned immediately.

Laura, I hope you don't take this person's comments personally... obviously there is something else going on in her (his) life that is bothering them and they are taking it out on you. What's weird is that it really has nothing to do with them so why are they jumping down your throat?

Sign your new agreement today and get started!!!!

yummy4tummy said:
OMG, I leave for a few hrs and all hell breaks loose. (It took me that long to scrape up the $5 for the "new ID") JK LOL.

After reading all this drama, this made me crack up :) I guess I went to bed too early last night. I'm baby sitting my nephew today so needed the extra sleep!!

I was curious as to what could pull Laura away after she had experience such fabulous success with PC so I contacted her, in no way did she try to recruit me. She was just very matter of fact and told me the basics, referred me to the website. BUT....while I was waiting for her to respond to my email I had already figured the company out, etc.

If you remember (19 pages ago!!) when this started, SOMEONE else mentioned Tom's name. I did a search on here for Tom's name, found a thread about him, and had already found out the name of the company AND had already gone to their website to check it out. Laura didn't tell me much more than what I had already learned.

Creating an alter ego for the express purpose of bashing someone and calling them out on here is cowardly.

yummy4tummy said:

After reading all this drama, this made me crack up :) I guess I went to bed too early last night. I'm baby sitting my nephew today so needed the extra sleep!!

I was curious as to what could pull Laura away after she had experience such fabulous success with PC so I contacted her, in no way did she try to recruit me. She was just very matter of fact and told me the basics, referred me to the website. BUT....while I was waiting for her to respond to my email I had already figured the company out, etc.

If you remember (19 pages ago!!) when this started, SOMEONE else mentioned Tom's name. I did a search on here for Tom's name, found a thread about him, and had already found out the name of the company AND had already gone to their website to check it out. Laura didn't tell me much more than what I had already learned.

Creating an alter ego for the express purpose of bashing someone and calling them out on here is cowardly.

yummy4tummy said:

Well, I finally got through this whole thread. Shame on you Luv'NPC. And the rest of you are nuts!:p Gillianne I read some of your posts out of order before I scrolled back to were I left off yesterday and thought you were attacking too.:eek: You are the craziest! It's great that you (and others) broke the tension like you did - that's what we are all about - supporting each other.

I don't know PC's side of this whole drama but I'm sure they have their reasons. I feel bad for Laura too. Perhaps Laura's timing was poor in PC's eyes - whatever.

I love PC and would never leave this company for any other DS company. My heart is here but I respect anyone else's decision to follow their own dream. We all need to find our own niche. I know a lot of people have more than one passion (I love the products of several DS companies) but I personally wouldn't even want to try to represent more than one - I don't have that kind of energy.

Pampered Laura said:
Because of the friendships that I have developed on this board, I wanted to be the first to tell you my news so that you didn't hear it through someone else.

I have resigned my directorship with The Pampered Chef in order to be able to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. I am not quitting Pampered Chef - this is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.

I am just thinking "big" here. This is not only about myself, but the potential for my teams future. See, my passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before. I strive to reach goals and help others reach their "big" potential - professionally, personally, and financially. I believe that this company (and my new new upline) can help me provide that for my future team.

But still, this decision was not made lightly. I have weighed my options and compared the two company's financial benefits to its consultants and the numbers are staggering. But, because the rules state that I can not be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, I had no choice but to resign my position as a Director to make this transition and move up in the new company’s leadership structure.

My resignation was emailed last evening, and will be effective on August 1st.

I know this is all vague and a shock & suprise for yall...and I'm so sorry for that. Please understand that my hands are tied in how much information I can give - because I'm trying so hard to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and the ethics that I believe in with all of my heart.

(and on a personal note, please don't hate me :( ... this decision has weighed on my mind heavily and my heart is true when I tell you that I truly know that this decision is a wonderfully exciting one for me and the team that I am planning to build.)

Respectfully,
Laura Wells :)

Okay, no kicking me with the boots when you read this. I am really just trying to help everyone understand what might have happened.

Maybe, just maybe, this first post along with the previous thread on a very similiar topic was just too close to promoting the new business and home office based their decision on it. I am not writing it was or was not, but just maybe... Mentioning higher commission rates, overrides and show averages definitely peaks others interest in something. During our shows we talk about how much money we make. We do it to get people interested in learning more about our business. Remember, no kicking me!

Laura, I truly wish you great luck in your new role!

Lisa

By the way, I saw a pair of boots walking by me at conference. Without even knowing for sure, I called out, "Laura Wells". She turned around and I introduced myself.

During General Session a couple of my cluster mates saw Laura walk on stage with those boots and made some kind of comment about boots in the summer. Of course, I responded, "She's from Texas. That's what they do." LOL

jenniferp417 said:
They Village People were either gay or at least a gay icon type of thing, right? But was the song actually about being gay? :confused:

Um, yes. Here are the lyrics, verbatim:

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They have everything for young men to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the boys ...

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
But you've got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,
And just go there, to the y.m.c.a.
I'm sure they can help you today.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,
You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, I was once in your shoes.
I said, I was down and out with the blues.
I felt no man cared if I were alive.
I felt the whole world was so jive ...

That's when someone came up to me,
And said, young man, take a walk up the street.
It's a place there called the y.m.c.a.
They can start you back on your way.

They have everything for young men to enjoy,

It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a
Young man, there's no need to feel down
Young man, pick yourself off the ground

It's fun to stay at y-m-c-a
Young man, are you listening to me?
Young man, what do you wanna be?

y-m-c-a
you'll find it at the y-m-c-a
no man, does it all by himself
young man, put your pride on the shelf

Y-m-c-a
then just go to the y-m-c-a
y-m-c-a
young man, i was once in your shoes
y-m-c-a
young man, I said, I was down and out with the blues.
y-m-c-a

OK, now that that's out of the way, darn, I missed some good drama last night after I went to bed! WOW! Laura, sorry all of this is happening to you (to anyone!) and I hope you can get it all figured out. (((HUGS)))!! ROFL at all of those other messages (butter, Real Sex, etc.) - thanks for the entertainment everyone - I needed that this morning!! ;)

By the way, I saw a pair of boots walking by me at conference. Without even knowing for sure, I called out, "Laura Wells". She turned around and I introduced myself.

During General Session a couple of my cluster mates saw Laura walk on stage with those boots and made some kind of comment about boots in the summer. Of course, I responded, "She's from Texas. That's what they do." LOL

All I can say is WOW too...I go to bed and like 10-12 pages later this thread is still going.

Once again, here are my personal thoughts:

1. I wish Laura the best - great personality - great recruiting skills - good focus.

2. I personally felt we should not have been judging PC on what they did because we only could hear Laura's side here and it was stirring up lots of emotions in many.

3. I hoped for Laura's personal satisfaction she got answers to her questions, but truly we all don't need to be in the middle of it.

4. I heard some little rumors too...not as much as these directors seemed to, but I took them as just that - rumors. I had one person ask me what I heard and I politely explained that I would choose not to share for fear it would hurt one party or the other...rumors are just that - they stir up feelings, emotions and trouble and we don't need to keep assuming and spreading them. I am disappointed that someone would post with another ID and stir up trouble - best to just let it be dealt with - with the parties involved.

5. I asked Laura too to confirm if she was going with Tom and the other company and she confirmed that by e-mail - that's all I needed to look further and wouldn't ask for more.

6. I still love PC.

7. Now...back to our goals people - 3-2-1! Get your business going!

<stepping back off soapbox now - it seems to be getting used a lot this week - guess conference motivated me!>

P.S. Alison - go for the graduate degree - I started mine then put it on hold when I got married and had kids and lost my credits with the 7 year limit. I finished mine in 2006 and although it doesn't increase my paycheck where I am at it was WELL worth it personally! No one can ever take education from you. :)

Wow - trying to keep up w/this has given me a headache (didn't take my alergy medicine last night)! And talk about a realm of emotions! I won't have to watch any more T.V. for a couple weeks!

The YMCA threads just crack me up. I was laughing so hard when they did that at conference! My friend next to me was singing and doing the hand motions (which I never could figure out)! By the way, does anyone have the PC words? I hope they put it on the website so we can download it to our IPODS and play it at our shows. I think that would be great!!

On a serious note, I wish you the best in your new adventure Laura (you go girl)!

Last edited:
All Greg would have to do is ban the new user since it bans by IP address then the "old poster" wouldn't have rights here anymore and we'd eventually know who it was.

Am I missing something about the YMCA song? Sounds like it's an upbeat song for homeless men. :rolleyes:

Pampered Laura said:
Am I missing something about the YMCA song? Sounds like it's an upbeat song for homeless men. :rolleyes:
<giggle> That's what I always thought, too.

SilverCeladon said:
All Greg would have to do is ban the new user since it bans by IP address then the "old poster" wouldn't have rights here anymore and we'd eventually know who it was.

I don't think you will be seeing Greg do that...here is what you agreed to when you joined:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

***Technically, he'd be shutting down most of OUR threads based on content rather than a dupicate user!***

The sad thing is with this Paige situation, I'm sure there are MANY duplicate users that are scarier than "one of our own".

chefann said:
<giggle> That's what I always thought, too.

I personally want to know what the YWCA song is???? :rolleyes:

Pampered Laura said:

Technically, I guess that's what it was supposed to come off as when it came out. But, it was also widely known that a lot of men would "meet" each other at YMCAs (sort of like George Michael meeting people at rest stops). That's how it was explained to me. No offense to anyone out there meant by this discussion, btw, I judge no one for their choices!!! :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

(sorry, just HAD to post that)

chefann said:
Not that there's anything wrong with that....

(sorry, just HAD to post that)

ROFL!!! I love Seinfeld references!!! ;)

janetupnorth said:
I don't think you will be seeing Greg do that...here is what you agreed to when you joined:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free!

Registration is no longer free....how old is this? A while back some new rules and regs went into effect. I thought I remembered something about the duplicate id's...not sure the exact wording.

Either way....I think Greg would be well within his rights (if he chooses) to close the accounts of anyone on here that admits that they created another id FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of bashing another cheffer because they didn't want to reveal their own name!

I agree. If you have the nastiness of tongue, have the grapefruits to stand on.

I just went and pulled that off the site because I couldn't find any forum rules. I logged out and clicked on register and that IS WHAT IS CURRENTLY POSTED as rules. If someone was new here, they wouldn't see what else is mentioned.

I have no clue who this person was last night and am all for the rules - just pointing out how we make assumptions, get our emotions up, and want our administrators to "do something" when we probably should just drop it.

This person should not have attacked Laura they way they did. Her issue is between her and HO and she needs to find answers with them. That person was as emotional as the rest.

She was a great recruiter, director and consultant and we can remember that, use her advice and welcome her here with open arms but suddenly we are stirred up and bitter amongst ourselves again. Note that past tense is only related to PC. Laura still is a great everything else and will be with her new venture!

This is THE MOST AWESOME BOARD on the web! Great ideas, great friendships and we ALWAYS (most of the time actually) love and support each other - let's keep it that way.

If anything and those rules exist, our administrators should update that registration screen.

I submitted a "bad post" report about the post in which whats-her-name admitted setting up the new ID simply to post trash. It will be handled.

Best of luck Laura. I hope all works out well for you.

I see I am going to have to wade through this whole thread now that I have read a little to see what happened. Can anyone PM me to fill me in so I do know where to go or something?

No one should be bashing Laura for her decision. It's her life and her choices to make!

Last edited:
chefann said:
I submitted a "bad post" report about the post in which whats-her-name admitted setting up the new ID simply to post trash. It will be handled.

Then it was reported and will be addressed. Thanks Ann...end of worrying and it was handled procedurely (is that a word). :)

Wow! Is this seriously that important? Is it so hard to believe that there are other companies out there that take care of their consultants? I honestly can say I would be disappointed if other companies didn't. I have many friends that sell for other direct sales companies and have actually considered changing to a couple of them. Then I realize how great I have it with PC and change my mind. People need to do what's best for them.

Laura did nothing wrong, and people really need to move on.

Oh, and thank you Gillian (and others) for being the voice of reason here!

I liked the comment on 3-2-1, whoever posted that (sorry, lost track of who it was). THAT is what we should be focusing on, not consultant bashing! So, let's start making those calls, right?

janezapchef said:
Oh, and thank you Gillian (and others) for being the voice of reason here!

I liked the comment on 3-2-1, whoever posted that (sorry, lost track of who it was). THAT is what we should be focusing on, not consultant bashing! So, let's start making those calls, right?

I think Laura actually did then I hit on it later today.

You guys are sweet. I'm not upset about people lashing out at me, I've had rumors spread about me since the 3rd grade. Nothing new there. ;)
If I did something wrong in posting what I did on the board, I have full confidence that Deb or Greg would have pulled my post about 18 pages ago.

By the way, I found out that I'm basically being made an example of. Quite a few of upper level directors are leaving PC for this company, and apparently PC is a little nervous.
So far, it has nothing to do with consultants or FD's, just those of us Directors and above who chose to tell PC exactly why we were leaving (dumb idea, apparently :rolleyes:).
I know of a handful of Directors who have relinquished "for other reasons", and have NOT been booted, and a bunch of consultants/FD's that PC doesn't even know about (since that level doesnt have to say anything).

Well, poot. That still stinks.

You got my number for a year from now in case you want to re-sign? LOL

Wow. The things that happen when you have the nerve to go to sleep around here ...

I don't even know what to say. LuvN'PC - if the company has an issue with how Laura is conducting herself, I'm sure they'll slap her with a big 'ole lawsuit. As for the rest of us schmucks, I guess maybe you should pray that Laura's conga line didn't put us into some sort of hypnotic trance ...

HEY! That's IT! She is REALLY the pied-piper, and all of you guys who fell in line with her are REALLY going to fall in line with her!!

OMG -- before it's too late, I have to tell you guys that it has been wonderful getting to know you. I'd tell you to wave once in awhile from the "dark side", but it will be too late by then ....

WaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa .......

Okay, I have to chime in here. In the Consultant Kit Agreement there is no mention of not joining another DS company nor is there any mention of not recruiting for another DS company. As for the Director Agreement, I'm looking for my paper version - Spring Cleaning fell into Summer - to be sure of the wording...I'll get back to you on that.

<h2>1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.</p><h2>2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?</h2><p>No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.</p><h2>3. How did you come to this decision?</h2><p>I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.</p><h2>4. When will your resignation be effective?</h2><p>My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.</p><h2>5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?</h2><p>I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.</p>

1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?

I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.

2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?

No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.

3. How did you come to this decision?

I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.

4. When will your resignation be effective?

My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.

5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?

I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies