• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

janetupnorth said:
OK, then get a waiver in for next month or get your butt in gear...need me to send Rae up there? Or should we just call Jana for you. :p
DON'T YOU DARE!! I just can't say no to her- I think that is why she is so sucessful! You just can't say no to her!!

Valky- I tried but it is too big and even when I got it as small as possible in Photobucket it still said it was too big...

Rennea- Actually I am a Chestnut brunette with a wild side...at least that is what my personals ad says...oh..um.. I mean, LOL!!!

janetupnorth said:
I'm sorry, I have to respectfully disagree, no matter how you term it, you are eliminating people and going after someone.

Like has been said, they know, the administrators know, God knows and Laura can figure it out if she wants since it is her issue.

This person is capable of doing what ever person on this board is capable of, just others CHOOSE not too. I would much rather fear one of the unknown lurkers from Paige's situation that this. If we are respectful and right in how we run our businesses... "Remember ladies,and Gentlemen, THIS Person is capable of doing this to ANY OF US AT ANY TIME!" is a non-issue.

Amen to that SISTA!!! I for one do not have enough engery to do a witch hunt.... Not even for my own choosing LMAO!!!! Any who, we are supposed to be friends here so lets have a group hug or something......:D

send it to me...I have photoshop maybe i can get it downsized for you

I have photoshop... do you know how to do it on there??

yes...at least I have successfully done it on other pics

Here you go, Gilly!

Attachments

• Gillian-AV.jpg
    Gillian-AV.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 243
should have known Ann would steal my thunder LOL

Sorry- I was working on it while you 2 were posting. I don't even use PS - I used the Photo Editor that comes with some editions of Office. :)

Thanks ladies- what is this- 19th or 20th hijack of this thread, LOL!!!

That's ok Ann. Whatever gets the job done. You are just 2 steps ahead of everyone

I just hate my job and would rather spend the day here with my friends. :)

Hey, it's a tough job but someone has to do it. Can't let you KG and Ann have ALL the fun!

I wish I had a good excuse like a bad job to be on here all day... I just lose direction quickly, LOL!

and VIOLA the new Gillian

gilliandanielle said:
DON'T YOU DARE!! I just can't say no to her- I think that is why she is so sucessful! You just can't say no to her!!

Reminder note to self...look up Jana's e-mail/phone and contact her to kick Gillian in the butt!

Anyone in with me???? :D

Im off all summer (i teach) and I really have stuff to do today but its so much more fun on here!

Look at you Gillian!

Great new pic Gillian!!!!

I have been wanting to post one my new hair color. When I take a good pic, I need to get one of yall to convert it for me. I did it once but cannot for the like of me figure out how to do it again. And I thought I was computer savvy!:rolleyes:

gilliandanielle said:
I wish I had a good excuse like a bad job to be on here all day... I just lose direction quickly, LOL!

LOOK AT YOU Gill ..... love the photo!!!

I will have to take a new one in a few months when I am not so chubby in th jowls, LMAO!!!

janetupnorth said:
Reminder note to self...look up Jana's e-mail/phone and contact her to kick Gillian in the butt!

Anyone in with me???? :D
Trust me, she is trying, but I need to answer the phone for her to motivate me :eek:

OMG...I SHOULD be so Chubby!

AYKM? At the risk of sounding gay (not that there is anything wrong with that,...LOL) You are Hot.

I just didn't realize how chubby my face was until it was side by side with my old avatar.

And thanks Valky :)

gilliandanielle said:
I just didn't realize how chubby my face was until it was side by side with my old avatar.

And thanks Valky :)

Much better Gillian - I didn't think your face was chubby but this picture looks much better. The old one distorted your nose too much (since we're being honest here!).

P.S. See other thread for your kick in the butt girl!

janetupnorth said:
Much better Gillian - I didn't think your face was chubby but this picture looks much better. The old one distorted your nose too much (since we're being honest here!).
That's what I thought, too.

Let's give Laura her thread back now....

It did make my nose look kinda weird...

Great photo Gillian! I like this one better, too - not that there way anything wrong with the old one! This one looks softer, though.

Very angelic Gill... too bad you aren't the angel your avator portrays... :p

I am exhausted from reading this novel called "Changes" I need yet another cup of coffee. I am trying to organize my office. I also like Janet's photo--new since when, last night??? I would like to agree with the person who called for a GROUP HUG.

GourmetGirl said:
Very angelic Gill... too bad you aren't the angel your avator portrays... :p
Are you sure................

Sorry Gillian, I couldn't resist!:p

pamperedlinda said:
Are you sure................

Sorry Gillian, I couldn't resist!:p

Leave it to you Linda!!! HAHAHA!!!

I hear that coffee is off limits in this thead.....ROFLOL

mommyhugz1978 said:
Leave it to you Linda!!! HAHAHA!!!
Yeah, she'll proabably get me back for this one!

chefjwr said:
I am exhausted from reading this novel called "Changes" I need yet another cup of coffee. I am trying to organize my office. I also like Janet's photo--new since when, last night??? I would like to agree with the person who called for a GROUP HUG.

Thanks - I just zoomed in on the Wave 2 group photo...I don't like pictures normally so don't have many. Can't believe I actually let people take my picture at Conference!!!!

Anyway, that is me at 10 at night...I guess it isn't too bad...

P.S. Coffee is o.k. here, caffeine is banned...

Oh my bad.....I forgot...must be the "lack of " caffeine! :)

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, she'll proabably get me back for this one!

Oh you know she will!!!

What, no posts for over 2 hours!!!<<<<SHOCK and AMAZEMENT>>>>>

chefjwr said:
What, no posts for over 2 hours!!!<<<<SHOCK and AMAZEMENT>>>>>

I guess no one has anything to say about it huh?????

Out of curiosity... did anyone happen to PM that Luv'NPC person? Now I'm curious. I have a feeling I know who it is, but if I'm right (I really hope I'm not, how sad) it's really disturbing.

I found out today that this whole thing about me and Tom and a couple other director friends being terminated, is because my ED and my director requested it. Apparently my director got bumped down from Senior to Advanced for the second time in her career (she lost 3 of her 5 directors this week, all for various reasons), and because she was a speaker at wave 1 for how wonderful she "develops directors"... she's embarassed or something. So they took it out on me.
A friend director who resigned - who had never spoken to Tom or me about joining this business - also got terminated.
They also requested that Tom be terminated, and the Home office listened to these filth-talkers rather than calling me to find out the truth. That explains why Tom's termination paper had MY upline director and MY Director's name CC'd on it. Tom is not in my upline or downline... has nothing to do with my lineage at all. I asked to be reinstated. I was told absolutely not. Nice.

So... it all comes full circle. From what I hear it has nothing to do with the other company - or how I resigned. It is apparently because HO listened to the gossip and acted on it because my ED has clout and wanted to shoo me away. Lovely.

Oh and apparently I am the talk of the town around my cluster. I also got a phone call from someone who let me know that my name's been buzzing around at wave 2 and 3. Oh and apparently Tom got "fired and was asked to leave national conference". Don't people realize the more they gossip, the more people come ask us questions and ask what the hell is wrong with HO to listen to rumors like that? :rolleyes:

Sorry, thanks for listening to my daily soap opera.
I truly love this company, and I dont think that if Doris were actually in charge up there that this would have gone so far... maybe I'm misjudging character but I can't see how Doris could look me in the eye and tell me I'm being dishonest. But man I'm just sick right now.

Is this Beverly Hills 90210 or what? LOL :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura-in my opinion this is just utterly rediculous. I wish I could do something for you. PM me.

I am aghast that your upline would be that petty as to request that people in their group and, especially, NOT in their group, be terminated! When the dust settles, you'll take a look back and be able to see that those are not people you want to associate with anyway.{{{hugs}}}

Was Tom really asked to leave conference?
I'm sorry for you and this whole situation.

Geez, and Wow, that's all I can say to what I just spent FOREVER catching up on in this thread!

OH MY GOSH!!! Wow! I am utterly speechless....well, pretty much, which for me is amazing. I know it has been offered before, but Laura, you are welcome in my cluster any time and as soon as you can get back in - if you want to. I am so glad that you decided to stay with us here at Chef Success - you will ALWAYS be one of my cheffer buddies! As for Tom, same for him - he is welcome in my cluster. As for your SD/AD, shame on her! I know that you resigning might have come as a shock, but to lose enough directors to move back down a level is HER fault! She should have been on top of it enough to know about one or two of her directors!!!And your ED does NOT deserve you!!

A friend of mine wants to start a petition to the home office to reinstate consultant status for me and all of the others who were wrongly terminated. We know how HO loves petitions... LOL :rolleyes:
What's even more interesting is that there are some huge names coming out of the woodworks asking questions. People that are much more important than I am. So it just makes sense that it's my ED and my director out of spite and a personal vendetta. I just wish HO was above listening to it and using my director agreement & the old stand-by of "we have the right to terminate" as an excuse or "scapegoat". That means at any time someone doesnt like a consultant, or something the consultant says to someone "important", they can be terminated at will. :rolleyes:

<h2>1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.</p><h2>2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?</h2><p>No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.</p><h2>3. How did you come to this decision?</h2><p>I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.</p><h2>4. When will your resignation be effective?</h2><p>My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.</p><h2>5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?</h2><p>I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.</p>

1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?

I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.

2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?

No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.

3. How did you come to this decision?

I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.

4. When will your resignation be effective?

My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.

5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?

I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies