• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request & Praise Board: Celebrating Answered Prayers!

In summary, the "Prayer Request & Praise Board" is a platform for community members to share their prayer requests and celebrate answered prayers. To submit a request or report, click on the "Submit a Request" button and fill out a form. You can choose to make your submission anonymous and include links to photos or videos. While there is no comment or reply feature, you can show support by liking other people's requests or reports.
Momma23boys
Silver Member
I love the prayer request part of chefsuccess.. Is there a way we could have something to post to show when and how the prayers were answered? Does that make sense?:blushing: We do it for my 6th grade Sunday school class and they love the prayer request and praise board each week. Thanks!:angel:

I have a praise that God stopped my miagraines and I have not had one for almost two weeks now!

My brother had a successful artery switch/ implant of a left ventricular pump on Friday! It was a long surgery but he is now recovering! Thank you Thank you! My Mom (who is a sometimes believer) asked God for white lights to show her if my brother would be okay and white lights streaked through the sky for her during the 2 hour drive home..

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayer Request & Praise Board?"

The "Prayer Request & Praise Board" is a place for members of our community to share their prayer requests and celebrate answered prayers. It is a way for us to come together and support each other through prayer.

2. How do I submit a prayer request or praise report?

To submit a prayer request or praise report, simply click on the "Submit a Request" button on the board. You will be prompted to fill out a form with your name, email, and the details of your request or praise report. Once submitted, it will be reviewed by our team before being posted on the board.

3. Can I make my prayer request or praise report anonymous?

Yes, you have the option to make your request or report anonymous. Simply check the box that says "Post Anonymously" on the submission form. Your name and email will not be displayed on the board.

4. Can I add a photo or video to my request or report?

Unfortunately, the board does not support adding photos or videos at this time. However, you can include a link to a photo or video in the details of your request or report.

5. Can I comment on or reply to other people's requests or reports?

At this time, the board does not have a comment or reply feature. However, you can show your support and encouragement by clicking the "Like" button on their request or report.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates