• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baked Chicken Potstickers= Super Sales

In summary, Heidi shared that she loves this recipe and that it always does well at shows. She also mentioned that she uses the same dish and serving set every time. She also recommended the baked chicken potstickers as a great contest dish. Finally, she mentioned that the recipe is in both the Season's Best cookbook and in the theme show area on CC.
reba515
I just wanted to share with you all.
After a slow sales summer I am so glad to be able to turn the oven back on at shows!
I love this recipe they show so many tools and since PC came out with this last Fall in the SB every time I've made them sales soar! never below $700 with this recipe.

Everyone wants a copy so what a good reason to send them to my PWS.
Closing Friday's show @ $807!

TRY EM!! :balloon:

I must agree I do love this recipe. Can I ask you what you serve them on. I was thinking about getting the petite squares and putting some of the Sweet Asian Dipping sauce in that and then putting it all on one of the squares. Also I was thinking that the little bamboo ladle in the serving set will be great. I am also excited to start using my oven again. We don't have AC so I don't have a choice but I love to cook in the kitchen. So summer is my time off at home because we grill then and I DON'T GRILL.

Heidi,

NO AC!? What are your temps like up there?

July & Aug it is about 90. We have some window AC in bedrooms but only use them when absolutely needed. We are outside so much on our deck that we don't need them except to sleep.

where would we find the baked chicken potstickers recipe? Is it on Joyce's list?

quiverfull7 said:
where would we find the baked chicken potstickers recipe? Is it on Joyce's list?
I think it's in the S/S Season's Best cookbook.

It's also in the theme show area on CC. Delish!

It is also in SBRC F/W 05 and S/S 06

chefheidi2003 said:
I must agree I do love this recipe. Can I ask you what you serve them on. I was thinking about getting the petite squares and putting some of the Sweet Asian Dipping sauce in that and then putting it all on one of the squares. Also I was thinking that the little bamboo ladle in the serving set will be great. I am also excited to start using my oven again. We don't have AC so I don't have a choice but I love to cook in the kitchen. So summer is my time off at home because we grill then and I DON'T GRILL.

I usually bring the SA Rectangle Platter and Woven selection. And 1 square bowl for the sauce. and the bamboo tongs.
yes the little ladle will be great

Attachments

• Baked Potstickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 324
This is an excellent recipe to do as a couple's show "contest"...see who can make the most in a certain amount of time. Usually hysterical to see how flat out ugly the guys potstickers are versus the gals.

Plus they are yummy to boot and demo a lot of products.
b

Related to Baked Chicken Potstickers= Super Sales

1. How do I prepare the chicken potstickers?

To prepare the chicken potstickers, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Place the frozen potstickers on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees before serving.

2. Are these chicken potstickers gluten-free?

Unfortunately, our chicken potstickers are not gluten-free. They contain wheat flour in the dough. However, we do offer other gluten-free options in our product line.

3. Can I cook these in an air fryer?

Yes, you can cook these chicken potstickers in an air fryer. Place them in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.

4. How many potstickers come in a package?

There are approximately 24 chicken potstickers in each package. This may vary slightly depending on the size of each individual potsticker.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftover chicken potstickers. Make sure they are fully cooked and cooled before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • mountainmama74