• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Show, Do I Use Pp or P3 to Submit??

Yes, I checked the show date and it is listed as an August show. The dates and other information are correct, so I'm at a loss as to why the computer is not accepting the submission.Have you tried contacting the host directly?
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've got a dumb ?? for you, I'm trying to submit my last August show and in P3, it's there and I've entered all the info, etc., but when trying to submit I'm getting this message.........saying I can't use this application:confused:

What's that mean???

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Lisa

PS, I've got to get ready for show, thought I could submit one before I left, guess no such luck.

Sorry about being in wrong "thread".

Lisa

You should be able to submit it using either PP or P3. Sounds like a call to tech support is on your to do list for Monday. And that'll be the last day that an August show can be submitted.

I've tried everything, even spoke with up line and nothing is working, grrr. I wanted to submit before last day in case there were problems.

But one problem I had was host who wrote me check for $159.00 instead of giving me cash as he normally does, so this made the alarm bells :sing: for off in my head, and hubby was even like, that's not normal for him, maybe you'd better take that check to his bank and cash before submitting show. So Thursday, I called his bank and guess what, NOT enough $ to cover it, so I called Host and left message that he had to call me about his check!! He did and assured me as of 2 pm the money was there. Friday I had day from h@@@ with errands and running all over for things, so didn't get to his bank and I called them this morning and person told me there was just enough to cash it, so I drove quickly to his bank and cashed check to then take to my bank, UGH!!

So this show has had it's own issues and now with computer not working, I'm just so ready for this show to be OVER, lol!!

did you check the show date? Maybe it thinks it is a sept show, and won't put the Aug stuff in.

It's listed as August show, dates ok, taxes ok, past host # ok, I'm really stumped, maybe it's just my being cursed with submitting shows, ugh.

Lisa

Related to August Show, Do I Use Pp or P3 to Submit??

1. What is the difference between PP and P3?

PP and P3 are both submission options for Pampered Chef shows, but they serve different purposes. PP is used for traditional shows where guests place orders and the host earns free and discounted products. P3, on the other hand, is used for virtual shows where guests place orders online and the host earns credit towards free products.

2. Which option should I use for my August show?

It depends on the type of show you are hosting. If it is a traditional in-person show, you should use PP to submit orders. If it is a virtual show, you should use P3. If you are unsure, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for guidance.

3. Can I switch from PP to P3 or vice versa for my show?

Yes, you can switch between PP and P3 for your show as long as the show is still open for orders. However, keep in mind that any orders already submitted under one option cannot be changed to the other option.

4. Will my guests be able to use PP and P3 for their orders?

Yes, your guests can use either option to place their orders. They can choose the option that is most convenient for them, whether it is placing an order at the show or ordering online afterwards.

5. How do I know which option my guests used for their orders?

You can check the submission report for your show to see which orders were submitted using PP and which were submitted using P3. This will help you keep track of your guest's orders and ensure they are properly credited to your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aprilmlittlefield
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • vhadley