• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attend Conference with Family: Cost Planning for First-Timers

In summary, attending the conference with your family will have a varying cost depending on the number of family members and type of accommodations chosen. Children are welcome to attend, but some sessions may not be suitable for them and those over 18 must register and pay for their own ticket. There are no age restrictions for attending with family, but some sessions may not be suitable for young children. Accommodation options for families include larger rooms or suites and special rates at nearby hotels. There is no limit to the number of family members you can bring, but each member over 18 must register and pay for their own ticket. Consider the size of your hotel room and planned activities when determining the number of family members to bring.
angelkatey
My daughter is going with me to Conference. This is my first year so wondering what cost she will incur by going (other than room cost)? How can I find out so she can plan her finances? So excited about going!!!!

If she wants to attend any sessions with you, she'll have to pay the registration fee as well.

If she's going to tour around Chicago while you're in meetings (which is really all day and all night) then she'll need to research and plan for that.

Hi there! That's so exciting that you and your daughter will be attending Conference together this year. The cost for your daughter will depend on a few factors, such as her age and whether she will be attending any special events or activities. I recommend checking with the Conference organizers or checking their website for more information on registration fees and any additional costs for specific events. That way, your daughter can plan her finances accordingly. Have a great time at Conference!

Related to Attend Conference with Family: Cost Planning for First-Timers

What is the cost of attending the conference with my family?

The cost of attending the conference with your family will vary depending on the number of family members attending and the type of accommodations you choose. We offer discounted rates for family members and have a variety of hotel packages available. We recommend checking our website or contacting us directly for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Can my children attend the conference with me?

Yes, children are welcome to attend the conference with their parents. However, please note that some sessions and activities may not be suitable for children. We recommend reviewing the conference schedule and planning accordingly. Also, please keep in mind that children over the age of 18 will need to register and pay for their own conference ticket.

Are there any age restrictions for attending the conference with family?

There are no age restrictions for attending the conference with family. However, please note that some sessions and activities may not be suitable for young children. We recommend reviewing the conference schedule and planning accordingly. Also, please keep in mind that children over the age of 18 will need to register and pay for their own conference ticket.

What options are available for accommodations for families?

We offer a variety of hotel packages for families, including options for larger rooms or suites. Additionally, we have partnered with nearby hotels to offer special rates for conference attendees. Please visit our website or contact us directly for more information and to book your accommodations.

Is there a limit to the number of family members I can bring to the conference?

There is no limit to the number of family members you can bring to the conference. However, please keep in mind that each family member over the age of 18 will need to register and pay for their own conference ticket. We also recommend considering the size of your hotel room and the activities you plan on attending when determining the number of family members to bring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
Sheila