• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Church Fundraiser Food Cost Estimate for Missionary Family Sponsorship

In summary, Scott is trying to get into more fundraisers and is offering Icon Theater people a 30% profit. He is using some of his own money.
chefmelody
A guest at my last show is interested in doing a fundraiser through her bible study for a missionary family that they're sponsoring. She wants me to send her a packet of information that she can present, which I can put together myself. However, she also wants to know an estimate of food costs for the show itself. I really have no clue how to go about calculating this! She goes to a HUGE church, but I don't know how many would show up for the actual show part.

I'm guessing that we'll end up doing an open-house style with a few demo stations for people to play with the tools. I would make several appetizer-style recipes, and I told her I'd split the cost with her organization for food. However, I still don't know how much to tell her it would cost. $50? $100? I don't know! :eek:

Have the bible study group make the food!

This is how my Director does fundraisers. There are always a few people (many?) who are familiar with the product. Get them some recipes (or perhaps they have their own PC favorites) and see if she can get several to cook. If the person used PC tools to prepare the recipe, my Director asks her to tell the group about the tools they used.

If you go this route, I'd suggest a 15 minute (max) cucumber and/or lime demo. You can set up products around the room so they can look while they are eating and waiting for you to calculate their orders.

Don't forget to have her ask each member to collect outside orders. 5-10 orders per person can really add up to a great event.

My experienceBy far my biggest show was a fundraiser. I spent about $40 in food, but made a shopping "presentation" for folks with tables set up in different themes (new products, bridal, cookware, stoneware/baking, summer fun) and had different food bits at each table. I did a skillet turtle fudge cake and cooware demo and made over $3K in sales and over $500 to the non profit.

Attached are ones I am using this month - for a theatre fundraiser. Big deals, are (1) getting the orders in at a set time, and (2) having someone awesome coordinate at their end. Most of the reason that show was a whopping success, was the host - and I guess me, too.

DEFINITELY make lots of catalogs available. Have stacks of them people can take on Sundays, with an insert about the fundraiser (and other services you offer - Italian cooking classes, etc.)

The two flyers below will get you started.

One other thing, is to do something with Batter Bowl mixes because the batter bowls are free this month - contact me for ideas on that.

Attachments

• Icon JULY 2006.doc
    171.5 KB · Views: 422
  • Icon Theatre FR.doc
    223.5 KB · Views: 327
30%Scott,
I'm trying to get into more fundraisers. How are you offering the Icon Theater people a 30% profit? Are you using some of your own money?

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and considering hosting a fundraiser through your bible study. I am happy to put together a packet of information for you to present to your group. As for the estimate of food costs for the show itself, I would be happy to work with you to come up with a budget that fits your needs. Since the event will be an open-house style with demo stations, I recommend making a few appetizer-style recipes that showcase our tools. I can split the cost of food with your organization, and we can discuss the budget further to determine the best price. I understand that you are unsure of how many people will attend the show, so we can work together to come up with an estimate based on the size of your church. I look forward to working with you to make this fundraiser a success!

Related to Church Fundraiser Food Cost Estimate for Missionary Family Sponsorship

1. How much does it cost to host a church fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The cost of hosting a church fundraiser with Pampered Chef varies depending on the specific products and services chosen. We offer a wide range of fundraising options to fit the needs and budget of each individual church. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

2. Are there any upfront fees or costs associated with hosting a church fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront fees or costs associated with hosting a church fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all materials and support needed to make your fundraiser a success at no cost to you.

3. How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser go towards the church?

For each Pampered Chef fundraiser, the church will receive a profit of 15-20% of the total sales. This can add up quickly and provide a significant amount of funds for your church's needs.

4. Can we choose which products to sell for our church fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products you would like to sell for your church fundraiser. We offer a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to fit the needs and preferences of your church community.

5. Are there any minimum sales requirements for a church fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no minimum sales requirements for a church fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We understand that every church's fundraising needs and goals are different, and we will work with you to create a successful and profitable event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katem51
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz
Replies