• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Can Clue Me in on the Cost of Conference?

In summary, Leslie recommends contacting your recruiter or Director for more information about the cost and schedule of the conference, and advises planning on bringing snacks and money for meals.
newmexgirl
As I just posted in the introduction section, I'm a total newb. I just signed my agreement last night and scheduled my first three shows today.

I received word regarding the national conference dates and location. However, I know nothing of the cost, programs, or schedule.

As we have family in the Chicago area, I would very much like to attend the conference either before or after visiting family.

Can anyone provide me with the cost so I can get it in my budget ASAP?

I'm assuming I'll be able to find more information regarding schedule and programs in Consultant's Corner once I receive my consultant number and am able to access.

Leslie

Check with your recruiter or Director to find out which wave you're in. There are too many of us to fit in the convention center and hotels all at once, so they break us up into 3 groups. The specific dates for each wave are on Consultant's Corner.Conference Registration is $200. That includes workshops, general sessions, a tote bag, meals on day 2, breakfast on day 3 and some little gifts. You'll want to plan on buying meals on day 1 and day 3, depending on when you arrive and leave Chicago.Usually, Day 1 starts in the morning for Directors, 1:00-ish for non-Directors. Unless you're taking a Home Office Tour. Those are $20, must be selected when you register (they fill up fast!), and include bus transportation to and from HO and a box meal on the bus. They are usually morning Day 1 and some on afternoon of Day 3. Typical schedule:
Day 1 morning: Director event, HO tours (optional)
Day 1 afternoon: general session
Day 1 evening: free
Day 2 morning: general breakfast, Breakfast of Caring; general session
Day 2 afternoon: general lunch, Career Club Lunch; workshops
Day 2 evening: banquet
Day 3 morning: general breakfast, New Director Breakfast; workshop; general session
Day 3 afternoon: HO tours (optional)Official hotels usually work out to about $175-200 per night after taxes. Lots of us choose to make a slumber party out of it, and put 4 in a room. Which cuts down on the cost.Directors who have already received their March newsletters have indicated that it says registration will open at the end of March, and there will be an opportunity for us to earn half price or free registration.

Cheffann,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Now I can start making some plans, first of which will be to contact my director for more information:)

Heck, maybe I'll even meet some of my lovely "forum-mates" while there:)

Leslie

We'll have meet 'n greets set up. We did last year, and they were a total hoot. There will also be info posted about buttons so that we can identify each other in the crowd. :) If you want more detailed info about costs, there are several threads about it from last year. Just know that while Chicago isn't necessarily a cheap town, it is possible to do Conference on a budget, if you're aware of what you're spending and don't get caught up in the frenzy with the vendors. There are some decent places for quickie breakfast neat a couple of the hotels, and if you pack snacks in your suitcase, that reduces your out-of-pocket, too.

I know it's too late now but next year you can sign up for Conference Club. I signed up last August and they take a designated amount out of my paycheck to go towards paying for conference. I won't have to worry about a big chunk coming out all at once. By signing up in August, it was only $25 a month.

1. What is the cost of attending a Pampered Chef conference?

The cost of attending a Pampered Chef conference can vary depending on the specific conference and any early bird discounts that may be available. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Are there any additional fees or expenses associated with attending a conference?

In addition to the registration fee, there may be additional costs for travel, lodging, and meals. These expenses will vary depending on your location and the conference location. It is important to budget for these additional expenses when planning to attend a conference.

3. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend a conference after registering?

Refund policies for conferences may vary depending on the specific conference. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the refund policy for the conference you are interested in attending.

4. Are there any discounts available for attending a conference?

Pampered Chef offers early bird discounts for some conferences, so it is best to register early to take advantage of any available discounts. Additionally, your consultant may have information about any special discounts or promotions available for conference attendees.

5. Is it worth the cost to attend a Pampered Chef conference?

Attending a Pampered Chef conference can be a valuable experience for consultants and can provide a wealth of information and training to help grow your business. It is also a great opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences. Ultimately, the value of attending a conference will depend on your individual goals and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • cmdtrgd