• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet in the Dcb?

In summary, the cooking time for the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet in the Dcb is approximately 30 minutes. You can substitute the pork with chicken or tofu for a different protein option. The Dcb is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and does not need to be preheated before adding the ingredients for the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet. While linguine noodles are recommended, you can also use spaghetti or fettuccine noodles for this recipe.
DebinNC
Can someone help me out with this? I don't have a skillet big enough and I thought this recipe could be converted for the DCB. I'm just not sure how to do that and in what order.

Maybe it would be a complete disaster?

Thanks! ;)

When I have made this recipe (at least ten times), it always fills the 12" skillet. I just checked our catalog and the skillet has a 5 quart capacity. The DCB only has 12.5 cups capacity. So you are looking at 7.5 cups too much food if you were to use the full recipe and do it in the DCB. That is one recipe that I would not try converting, because of how it would effect the ingredients. You saute in the skillet and bake in the DCB.

Thanks! I think I will make it in 2 separate smaller skillets at once and when it's done I'll transfer it to the DCB for transport. It's for a pot luck and not a show.

That makes good sense. At least you get to show off the DCB, and you don't have to tell them you prepared it in the skillets. It will certainly keep warm longer in the DCB, and it could be put in a microwave to reheat, without too much damage.

Last edited:
Just adding my 2 cents, but if it's 7.5 cups too much food to cook in the DCB, isn't it still 7.5 cups too much when it's time to transport it? Do you have 2 DCBs to transport it or are you going to bring the DCB and something else for the food that won't fit.... Just wondering....

1. How long does it take to cook the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet in the Dcb?

The cooking time for the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet in the Dcb is approximately 30 minutes.

2. Can I substitute the pork with chicken or tofu?

Yes, you can substitute the pork with chicken or tofu for a different protein option.

3. Is the Dcb safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Dcb is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

4. Do I need to preheat the Dcb before cooking the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet?

No, the Dcb does not need to be preheated before adding the ingredients for the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet.

5. Can I use any type of noodles for this recipe?

We recommend using linguine noodles for this recipe, but you can also use spaghetti or fettuccine noodles if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies