• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Arlington Feast (Spring Launch) Seat Available

In summary, The Arlington Feast (Spring Launch) Seat Available event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef at the Arlington Convention Center in Arlington, Texas. It will take place on Saturday, March 21st from 9:00am to 4:00pm and costs $50 per person. Tickets must be purchased in advance through the Pampered Chef website.
Sheila
Gold Member
So who wants to play me in Arlington tomorrow? In-laws are sick & cancelled on me. No sitter and no luck finding a last minute replacement. Looking to sell my seat for $30.

My director missed registering because she was sick. I forwarded your info to her in case she's interested in buying your seat.

I'm so sorry you're not going to be there. I enjoyed meeting you last Spring.

Shari in TX

Thanks Shari. It was fun getting to meet you last year too. A bit bummed that I'm having to miss, especially since I had all this worked out in advance for a REASON! And the fact that it's the last one ... :(

What is the Arlington Feast (Spring Launch) Seat Available event?

The Arlington Feast (Spring Launch) Seat Available event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new spring products and provide helpful tips and tricks for utilizing them in the kitchen.

Where is the event taking place?

The event will be held at the Arlington Convention Center in Arlington, Texas.

When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, March 21st from 9:00am to 4:00pm.

How much does it cost to attend the event?

The cost to attend the event is $50 per person. This includes a seat at the event, a swag bag filled with Pampered Chef goodies, and a delicious lunch provided by our team.

Can I purchase tickets at the door?

Tickets for the event must be purchased in advance through the Pampered Chef website. We recommend purchasing your tickets early as seats are limited and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • chefjeanine