• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will CN Be Available at Spring Launch? Find Out Here!

In summary, CN will be available at Spring Launch on March 15th at 7pm EST. It is a popular kitchen tool known for its efficiency and convenience. It will only be available for purchase at Spring Launch, but pre-orders are currently being accepted. Additionally, there will be a special promotion for CN at the event.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
Does anyone know if CN wil be available tomorrow or do you think it will be available to those who do Spring Launch? Was anything mentioned about this?
Maybe there will be a Special Edition given at Spring Launch? I wasn't able to go last year - was anything done with CN?;)

I think it should be available tomorrow. I don't think they gave the special edition one out at SL>.

The seasonal one might come in the Changeover box? I can't remember from last time...

Yeah, I don't believe we got that at SL, just at National Conference. It will be in our change-over boxes.

I believe it'll be in change over boxes and won't be online for awhile.

Actually, the February one should be online tomorrow. The seasonal one will be in our changeover boxes.

I thought we did get the Seasonal one at SL last year because I have two of them. One from SL and the other one from the change over box.

1. Will CN be available at Spring Launch?

Yes, CN will be available at Spring Launch! We are excited to announce that it will be one of our featured products.

2. When is Spring Launch?

Spring Launch will be held on March 15th at 7pm EST. Mark your calendars and join us for the exciting new product releases!

3. What is CN and why is it a popular product?

CN stands for "Cut N' Slice" and it is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables quickly and easily. It has become a popular product because of its efficiency and convenience in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase CN before Spring Launch?

Unfortunately, CN will only be available for purchase at Spring Launch. However, you can pre-order it now to ensure you get your hands on one as soon as it is released.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for CN at Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be a special promotion for CN at Spring Launch. Stay tuned for more details and be sure to attend the event to take advantage of this offer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies