• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Putting Your Christmas Tree up Already?

In summary, the person is thinking about whether or not to put up their Christmas decorations before or after Thanksgiving, but ultimately decides that it is more important to relax during the holiday weekend.

Have you put up your Christmas tree?

• Yes it is already up!

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Putting it up this week!

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Puttin it up next week!

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • I put it up on Thansgiving Day!

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • I wait until Dec 1!

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Are you crazy?!!?

Votes: 38 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I put my upstairs tree up because I am doing photography but I want to put my downstairs tree up this weekend or next week! I want it all up when the family comes over for Thanksgiving and my daughters 6th b-day!

Wow some of you sure start early. I usually put ours up 2 weeks before Christmas and take it down the day after boxing day.

I hate putting up and taking down the tree, if I didn't have kids, I would have a small Charlie Brown tree :)
I like to decorate around my house, but hate the tree!!!!
We put ours up the day after Thanksgiving and I take it down and it is out on the curb the day after ( yes, I said the day after) My neighbors think I am nuts :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I like to think of them more as unprocessed toilet paper.

I'm not at all surprised. I'm also planning to steal that line--not that you'll be surprised.

I have actually been debating about this! I normally would put it up right after Thanksgiving. But I think maybe this year it will be before. I am hosting Thanksgiving this year (20+ people) and I would LOVE for everyone to see my house all festive an holidayish. But I don't think BF would like for me to have the house decorated so soon. Especially now w/ his stuff here. I could hang garland from the Bowflex and Treadmill maybe that would make them look nicer...hmmm...

I'm not as good as Diane, but I do have a lot done. I have my cards done and even stamped. Just waiting to mail.

I have about 1/2 of my shopping done, but waiting to wrap after Thanksgiving.

What the heck w/the Wii?? Shouldn't they have more available by now!!

<h2>1. When is the best time to put up my Christmas tree?</h2><p>The best time to put up your Christmas tree is a personal preference. Some people choose to put it up on Thanksgiving Day, while others wait until December. Ultimately, it's up to you and when you feel ready to start the holiday season.</p><h2>2. Is it too early to put up my Christmas tree?</h2><p>It's never too early to put up your Christmas tree! If you're excited to decorate and get into the holiday spirit, go ahead and put it up whenever you want. Some people even put it up as early as November 1st.</p><h2>3. How long can I leave my Christmas tree up?</h2><p>You can leave your Christmas tree up for as long as you want, but the general rule is to take it down after the first week of January. This gives you plenty of time to enjoy it and also ensures that it's taken down before it becomes a fire hazard.</p><h2>4. Do you have any tips for decorating my Christmas tree?</h2><p>Of course! Our top tip is to start with the lights first, then add garlands and ornaments. This helps to create a well-balanced and evenly lit tree. Also, don't be afraid to mix and match different sizes and styles of ornaments for a unique and festive look.</p><h2>5. Can I use artificial Christmas tree decorations on a real tree?</h2><p>Yes, you can use artificial Christmas tree decorations on a real tree. However, make sure to double check the sizes and weights of the decorations before purchasing to ensure they are suitable for your tree. Also, be sure to keep any artificial snow or glitter away from the tree as it can be flammable.</p>

1. When is the best time to put up my Christmas tree?

The best time to put up your Christmas tree is a personal preference. Some people choose to put it up on Thanksgiving Day, while others wait until December. Ultimately, it's up to you and when you feel ready to start the holiday season.

2. Is it too early to put up my Christmas tree?

It's never too early to put up your Christmas tree! If you're excited to decorate and get into the holiday spirit, go ahead and put it up whenever you want. Some people even put it up as early as November 1st.

3. How long can I leave my Christmas tree up?

You can leave your Christmas tree up for as long as you want, but the general rule is to take it down after the first week of January. This gives you plenty of time to enjoy it and also ensures that it's taken down before it becomes a fire hazard.

4. Do you have any tips for decorating my Christmas tree?

Of course! Our top tip is to start with the lights first, then add garlands and ornaments. This helps to create a well-balanced and evenly lit tree. Also, don't be afraid to mix and match different sizes and styles of ornaments for a unique and festive look.

5. Can I use artificial Christmas tree decorations on a real tree?

Yes, you can use artificial Christmas tree decorations on a real tree. However, make sure to double check the sizes and weights of the decorations before purchasing to ensure they are suitable for your tree. Also, be sure to keep any artificial snow or glitter away from the tree as it can be flammable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies