• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Cat Making Christmas Decorating a Challenge?

In summary, Moose is almost 1 1/2 years old, however, the kitten is coming out!! The kitten has been playing with Moose and is now almost 1 1/2 years old.
Thanks, KG. I especially like the video of the cat vomiting. Nice.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
These two are plotting how they're going to drive Ann thoroughly nuts.

YouTube - The two talking cats

OH MY GOSH, this is so funny!! When I was watching ths, all of a sudden, my cat came out of nowhere up on my desk and was very cautiously sniffing toward the computer screen. You could tell he was all tense and curious!! I can't believe it! Funny...

<h2>1. How can I keep my cat from playing with the Christmas tree?</h2><p>Cats are naturally curious and love to explore new things, so it can be challenging to keep them away from the Christmas tree. One way to deter them is by using a cat deterrent spray or placing double-sided tape around the base of the tree. You can also try using a cat tree or other toys to distract them from the tree.</p><h2>2. What types of decorations are safe to use with a cat?</h2><p>If you have a mischievous cat who loves to play with decorations, it's important to use only cat-friendly decorations. Avoid using breakable or sharp ornaments and opt for unbreakable, non-toxic options. You can also try using ornaments made specifically for cats, such as catnip-filled toys or plastic balls.</p><h2>3. How can I keep my cat from climbing the tree?</h2><p>Cats are natural climbers and may see the Christmas tree as the perfect place to explore. To prevent this, make sure the tree is securely anchored to the wall or ceiling. You can also try placing aluminum foil or double-sided tape on the lower branches to deter your cat from climbing up.</p><h2>4. What should I do if my cat knocks over decorations?</h2><p>If your cat accidentally knocks over decorations, make sure to clean up any broken pieces immediately to prevent injuries. Keep an eye on your cat to make sure they don't ingest any small pieces, and consider using only unbreakable decorations in the future.</p><h2>5. How can I include my cat in the holiday festivities without risking damage to decorations?</h2><p>One way to include your cat in the holiday fun is by giving them their own decorations to play with, such as a mini tree or a string of cat-safe lights. You can also involve them in the decorating process by letting them sniff and explore the decorations before hanging them up. Just make sure to supervise your cat and remove any potential hazards.</p>

1. How can I keep my cat from playing with the Christmas tree?

Cats are naturally curious and love to explore new things, so it can be challenging to keep them away from the Christmas tree. One way to deter them is by using a cat deterrent spray or placing double-sided tape around the base of the tree. You can also try using a cat tree or other toys to distract them from the tree.

2. What types of decorations are safe to use with a cat?

If you have a mischievous cat who loves to play with decorations, it's important to use only cat-friendly decorations. Avoid using breakable or sharp ornaments and opt for unbreakable, non-toxic options. You can also try using ornaments made specifically for cats, such as catnip-filled toys or plastic balls.

3. How can I keep my cat from climbing the tree?

Cats are natural climbers and may see the Christmas tree as the perfect place to explore. To prevent this, make sure the tree is securely anchored to the wall or ceiling. You can also try placing aluminum foil or double-sided tape on the lower branches to deter your cat from climbing up.

4. What should I do if my cat knocks over decorations?

If your cat accidentally knocks over decorations, make sure to clean up any broken pieces immediately to prevent injuries. Keep an eye on your cat to make sure they don't ingest any small pieces, and consider using only unbreakable decorations in the future.

5. How can I include my cat in the holiday festivities without risking damage to decorations?

One way to include your cat in the holiday fun is by giving them their own decorations to play with, such as a mini tree or a string of cat-safe lights. You can also involve them in the decorating process by letting them sniff and explore the decorations before hanging them up. Just make sure to supervise your cat and remove any potential hazards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies