• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!

It looked complicated, but Kelly was able to figure it out, and she shares her pictures with us. This is a great place for interesting things to happen, and we're glad you found it!
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hey, Raebates, I found the lounge!! Yeah me!:D

I wasn't going to put a Christmas tree up this year because we have a new kitten. Camilla Bean is a tri-colored tortie, and she is quite the handful. She has our two LARGE Golden Retrievers under her spell, and in the 5 short months we've had her, she is fast becoming the Queen of the Palace.

So I bought a cute 4.5 foot tree, thinking at least if she gets into that, only a small amount of ornaments will break. I put the tree up sans ornaments last night- so she could get used to it. I just walked out and found her IN the tree about half way up, gnawing on a branch.

Once I find the camera, how do I post a picture, you guys have got to see this! Too cute!!! :)

Camilla Bean in the treeI think she's trying to get the angel. Now I have to re-arrange all the branches she smooshed. UGH!

It was so cute, I couldn't stop laughing- I might not be able to decorate it, but we'll see. Enjoy the pics of my naughty kitty.

Attachments

• Camillabean2.doc
    54 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
okay, here is one last picture of the kitty in my Christmas Treeone final picture of Camilla Bean in the undecorated Christmas Tree
She looks so innocent, doesn't she?

Attachments

• camilla bean3.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 202
KellyTheChef said:
Here is a post by TKG that explains how you can share your pictures with us.... http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/photo-thread-14528/
Um, that looked really complicated. I got some new office software and I clicked a few things, and lo-and-behold I was able to post the pictures of the naughty kitty. Thanks for the help, Kelly. :)

Um, it's really not complicated.Especially if TKG can figure it out.

I'm so glad you found the lounge! This is where some of the most interesting things happen. ;)

Love the pictures of Camilla Bean! Yes, don't they look so innocent when they are peaking through the branches? Moose has to take at least one trip a day up the tree. And if he is in the mood, he may bat an ornament off. Thank Goodness for unbreakables!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Um, it's really not complicated.

Especially if TKG can figure it out.

Um, it like looked, like it um had too like, too many steps... :)

1. Who is Camilla Bean in "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!"?

Camilla Bean is the main character of the book "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" She is a young girl who loves Christmas and sets out on an adventure to save her family's Christmas tree.

2. Is "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" is a heartwarming and family-friendly story that is suitable for readers of all ages.

3. Can I purchase "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not currently offer "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" as it is a book and not a product related to our company.

4. Is "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" available in e-book format?

Yes, "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!" is available for purchase as an e-book on various online platforms such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Apple Books.

5. Will there be a sequel to "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!"?

There are currently no plans for a sequel to "Camilla Bean Conquers the Christmas Tree!", but the author has written other children's books that may interest readers who enjoyed this story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • cwinter474