• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are You Doing a Holiday Themed Show?

In summary, a holiday themed show is a performance centered around a specific holiday, incorporating traditional songs, decorations, and costumes. These themes can be incorporated through music, costumes, and decorations to create a festive atmosphere. While the suitability for all ages may vary, these shows can be performed outside of the holiday season and offer benefits such as bringing joy and nostalgia and adding variety to a performance schedule.
DebPC
Staff member
If you are- when are you starting and what are you making?

I am starting 11/14- but I don't know what I'm making yet. Thinking maybe a candy type show with 3 different types, possibly some made ahead.

No one will take me up on the ideas this year!

That sounds like a great idea! I'm also starting on 11/14 and I'm planning on making some homemade bread and maybe some pumpkin spice cookies. I love the idea of a candy show, maybe I'll add some truffles to my menu as well. Good luck with your preparations!

Related to Are You Doing a Holiday Themed Show?

1. What is a holiday themed show?

A holiday themed show is a performance that centers around a specific holiday, such as Christmas, Halloween, or Valentine's Day. The show may include traditional holiday songs, decorations, and costumes.

2. How do you incorporate holiday themes into a show?

Holiday themes can be incorporated into a show in many ways. This can include using holiday music, incorporating holiday costumes or props, and creating a festive atmosphere with decorations and lighting.

3. Is a holiday themed show suitable for all ages?

It depends on the specific show and its content. Some holiday themes, such as Christmas, are generally considered family-friendly, while others, such as Halloween, may be more suitable for older audiences.

4. Can a holiday themed show be performed outside of the holiday season?

Yes, a holiday themed show can be performed at any time of the year. While it may be more common to see these shows during the holiday season, they can still be enjoyed and appreciated outside of that time frame.

5. Are there any benefits to performing a holiday themed show?

Performing a holiday themed show can bring a sense of joy and nostalgia to both performers and audience members. It can also add variety to a performance schedule and attract a specific audience who may be looking for holiday entertainment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Donna Partlo