• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Holiday Recipes for Your DCB: Turkey Cranberry Braid and S'more Cups

I just think doing the sampling shows is more work on my part, so I think I'll start steering away from those. Plus I LOVE the DCB and I'm excited to showcase that again!:DI
DebPC
Staff member
Has everyone gone back to the DCB? I am making the Turkey Cranberry Braid and S'more Cups for my next 3 shows. Then I don't know what. Any Christmas recipes for the DCB? Usually I just do a Trifle at my holiday shows.
Hmmmm- decisions decisions

I have three shows this weekend - two I am doing Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresca (Grill pan and DCB)...one I am doing a ring b/c her microwave is micro (LOL) and she requested a ring.

I'm doing Chicken Fajitas and salsa tonight

I'm doing Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at my next two shows (next week) and serving cream cheese w/ sauces and crackers.

I'm also taking PB Spritz cookies with me, to show the cookie press. I have yet to sell one this month.

I am thanking you all for bringing this up and for reminding me of what great recipes we have with the DCB!! I really did get out of the habit of using this for recipes!:chef:

I made fajitas at my last show.

I'm only making recipes that show the DCB, 12" Skillet and/or Trifle Bowl.

My show schedule is still slow since our move to Tokyo. I did a show Fri night (she's signing, so technically it's HER show), but we did the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries. I sent her some Holiday ideas, but she opted for these. ;)

Just came back from a Baking Theme. The host was willing to do most of the work...so we made:

15 minute apple pie - REALLY yummy and easy, but technically NOT 15 minutes. :)
Pumpkin Spice Trifle
Sugar Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies with the cookie press and decorated with the Decorator Bottle Set.

It was cute and we showed off A LOT of product.

I did Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresca at this afternoon's show and sold SIX Deep Covered Bakers at FULL PRICE.
Hallelujah ~ thank God they brought back the DCB!!!!!
:candyheart::candyheart::candyheart::candyheart::candyheart:

Go Carolyn! I wanted to be your groupie, until it involved manual labor. But now I'm thinking what a small price to pay just to see you in action! lol

Congrats!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Go Carolyn! I wanted to be your groupie, until it involved manual labor. But now I'm thinking what a small price to pay just to see you in action! lol

Congrats!

:::handing you a sponge and a dish towel::::
;)

<---grimaces, grabs sponge and smiles. ;)

I've been doing "sampling shows" a lot lately. I also do the "chicken your way" thing. But then they brought back the DCB in the middle of already planning those. At one of those, I made the pork tenderloin in the DCB on the side. I have one Wednesday that I'm doing a sampling show and the host will be making the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder ahead of time. I may go back to exclusively doing the DCB or doing what Carolyn mentioned above and doing a recipe that uses BOTH the grill pan and the DCB.

I like the sampling shows, but I also find they are more work to pack up after the show instead of just throwing all my dirty dishes in my crate. So, I may work in "chicken your way" to test some seasonings, but not the full sampling thing. I'm getting a little sick of making beer bread and mixing up two dips at my house before the shows.

pamperedbecky said:
I like the sampling shows, but I also find they are more work to pack up after the show instead of just throwing all my dirty dishes in my crate. So, I may work in "chicken your way" to test some seasonings, but not the full sampling thing. I'm getting a little sick of making beer bread and mixing up two dips at my house before the shows.

I felt the same way about my sampling shows and also found that my sales weren't as high because of the low prices on the pantry products. Great for the customer though... :money:

finley1991 said:
I felt the same way about my sampling shows and also found that my sales weren't as high because of the low prices on the pantry products. Great for the customer though... :money:

I thought the lower prices on the pantry products would cause lower show totals, but for some reason it hasn't been true for me. The last few sampling shows I've done had decent sales (one was over $900, although most of those were outside orders) and my two last week were $600 and $700 and didn't have huge turnouts. I just think doing the sampling shows is more work on my part, so I think I'll start steering away from those. Plus I LOVE the DCB and I'm excited to showcase that again!:D

I only did 2 tasting shows and that's not too good to go by for sales. I also felt it was too much work and I light highlighting the DCB too!

too funny, at my show last night i made the turkey & Cranberry ring and smores cups too! :) THEY LOVED them and in the past 4 days, i've sold 4 DCB's at FULL PRICE! :) LOVE IT!! THANKS PC for bring it BACK!!!

Oh i meant to ask, does anyone have any ideas on what to make using the DCB and turkey or even ground turkey?

pampmomof3 said:
Oh i meant to ask, does anyone have any ideas on what to make using the DCB and turkey or even ground turkey?

I'm doing Creamy One Pot Pasta in the DCB, and talking about how you can add turkey to it.

Or I thought that the Mexican Chicken Lasagna could also be done with turkey...or the white chicken chili in the DCB.

Sheila said:
(she's signing, so technically it's HER show),

I will take a slow month with new recruits any month. Slow and steady "wins" the race. Okay too many cartoons with the kids, but it is true. Sheila, I am always impressed with what you have to share. You will be back in full swing soon and with a new consultant on your team :sun:!

This week I'm making the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Beer Bread. I'm really thinking about taking the S'mores Cups made up to the last step and letting the guests dip them.

I'm so excited about my shows now that the DCB is back! Crazy, huh?

Awe thanks Wendy! :D Have to brag, she hasn't signed yet, but should tonight or tomorrow. She'll be #3 this month for me, #6 for our team! :D

pamperedlinda said:
This week I'm making the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Beer Bread. I'm really thinking about taking the S'mores Cups made up to the last step and letting the guests dip them.

I'm so excited about my shows now that the DCB is back! Crazy, huh?

I feel the same way. I tried - really hard - to love the Chicken Your Way show, but was never feeling it, and pretty much went back to my old favorites - doing Bar Pan and 12" Skillet recipes.

Now, I am excited again when I talk to hosts about demo choices for their shows! Just had another one this week pick the Creamy One Pot Pasta in the DCB for her show! We're doing it as an option for adding in leftover turkey, and she's so excited about that!

Chefbeckyd said:
I feel the same way. I tried - really hard - to love the Chicken Your Way show, but was never feeling it, and pretty much went back to my old favorites - doing Bar Pan and 12" Skillet recipes.

I tried to embrace the CYW shows but it didn't take. The grill pan/press are way to heavy for to be lugging to each show in addition to my baker. Plus, I honestly think the 12" Skillet is much more versatile and feel more confident selling that...

finley1991 said:
I tried to embrace the CYW shows but it didn't take. The grill pan/press are way to heavy for to be lugging to each show in addition to my baker. Plus, I honestly think the 12" Skillet is much more versatile and feel more confident selling that...

That's how I feel too. PLUS - then they suggested taking the meat tenderizer thingy too...which is almost as heavy as the press!:eek::yuck:

Too bad we can't just bring all the parties to our kitchen, huh? LOL

I LOVE the Quick Turkey Chili. I've not made it at a show but make it all the time at home. Very healthy dish.

1. What is "What's Everyone Making?"

"What's Everyone Making?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to browse and search for recipes that have been submitted and reviewed by other Pampered Chef users. It is a great way to find new and delicious meal ideas to try at home.

2. How do I submit a recipe to "What's Everyone Making?"

To submit a recipe to "What's Everyone Making?", simply create an account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Submit a Recipe" button on the "What's Everyone Making?" page. Fill out the required information, including the recipe name, ingredients, and instructions, and submit it for review. Once approved, your recipe will be available for others to view and try.

3. Can I search for specific recipes on "What's Everyone Making?"

Yes, you can search for specific recipes on "What's Everyone Making?" by using the search bar at the top of the page. You can search by recipe name, ingredients, or even specific keywords. This makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for.

4. Are the recipes on "What's Everyone Making?" all from Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on "What's Everyone Making?" are not all from Pampered Chef products. While many of the recipes may include Pampered Chef products or tools, there are also recipes submitted by users that may not use any Pampered Chef products.

5. How are the reviews and ratings on "What's Everyone Making?" determined?

The reviews and ratings on "What's Everyone Making?" are determined by users who have tried the recipes and submitted their feedback. Each user can rate a recipe on a scale of 1-5 and leave a written review. These ratings and reviews help other users decide which recipes to try and give valuable feedback to the recipe creators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lauradahl