• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Delicious No-Bake Summer Recipes for June | DCB Micro Success

In summary, the author is going to be doing the following: -Fajitas in the DCB - perfect for rainy days or after dark -Strawberry Spinach Salad or Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad for those with small microwaves -Meal in the microwave for a quick and easy dessert -Slap yo mama margaritas in the quick stir pitcher.
DebPC
Staff member
I usually switch over to no bake on 6/1. However there is such success from everyone doing the DCB recipes in the micro. what is everyone planning to do?
Thanks a bunch!

I plan on doing the fajitas in the DCB - I'll TALK about doing it on the grill (with our tools and the grill basket) as an alternative but point out that the DCB method is perfect for rainy days or after dark.

I will offer one of our awesome salads - Strawberry Spinach Salad or Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad - for those with small microwaves.

I'm doing Fajitas and Margartias in June! Fajitas in the DCB in the micro of course!

I'm also promoting the DCB in the micro and slap yo mama margaritas in the quick stir pitcher. :p

I'll be doing meals in the microwave to avoid the oven themes and for a quick dessert I always love to do the Creamy Caramel Skor Dip. If you use low or non fat cream cheese, that really can be a somewhat healthy and very delicious treat. If you make it just as the recipe says, it's not terribly healthy but SO delicous that way too!

Creamy Caramel Skor Dip

Ingredients: 1 package cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp brown sugar
Caramel sauce (like ice cream topping)
2 Skor or Heath candy bars
2 - 3 granny smith apples

Mix cream cheese and brown sugar together.
Spread in a large plate.
Pour LOTS of caramel over it.
Chop Skor Chocolates bars with Chopper.
Spread Skor bar pieces over top.
Cut up some apples with the Apple Wedger
And dip apples….mmmmmmmm!!

pampmomof3 said:
I'm also promoting the DCB in the micro and slap yo mama margaritas in the quick stir pitcher. :p

Slap yo mama margaritas???? :)Something different?

chefkugler said:
Slap yo mama margaritas???? :)Something different?

Not sure but that's what I hear their called!

Attachments

• Margarita Slush.doc
    25 KB · Views: 190
These are great ideas! My recipes need to be updated. The one packet I have to mail out doesn't have DDB recipes in it, but I did put the flyer in every catalog. I plan on demo-ing it some how!

Has anyone made this recipe? It seems like it would be a pretty good demo as it shows stoneware and cookware along with some pretty good other tools. No food chopper but I can work one in. I think this is going to be my summer recipe.

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco
4 garlic cloves, peeled
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
3 cups uncooked mezze penne pasta
3 cups chicken broth
¾ cup dry white wine such as Chardonnay
½ tsp each salt and coarsely ground black pepper
1¼ cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves, divided
1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (about ¼ cup packed)
2 cups diced grilled chicken breasts
Additional grated fresh Parmesan cheese
and coarsely ground black pepper (optional)

1. Spray Deep Covered Baker with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Slice garlic into baker using Garlic Slicer. Add tomatoes. Cover; microwave
on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst, stirring after 2 minutes. Crush tomatoes using Mix ‘N Chop. Add pasta, broth,
wine, salt and black pepper.

2. Return baker to microwave; cover and microwave on HIGH 16-18 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Meanwhile,
coarsely chop basil with Chef’s Knife. Reserve 2 tbsp for garnish. Grate cheese using Rotary Grater.

3. Carefully remove baker from microwave and remove lid, lifting away from you. Add remaining basil, cheese and chicken to baker; mix well.
Garnish with reserved 2 tbsp basil, additional Parmesan cheese and black pepper, if desired.

Yield: 8 servings
Nutrients per serving (about 1 cup): Calories 240, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 450 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook’s Tips: An additional ¾ cup chicken broth can be substituted for the wine, if desired.

Any tube-shaped pasta requiring 9-11 minutes cook time, such as penne or rigatoni, can be substituted for the mezze penne pasta.

To grill chicken in the Grill Pan, season 2 chicken breasts, about 6 oz each, with salt and black pepper. Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Spray pan with oil. Cook chicken 4-6 minutes or until grill marks appear. Turn chicken over; cook 4-6 minutes or until center of chicken is no longer pink and Pocket Thermometer registers 170°F.

Yes, I made it at most of my shows in March/April. Everyone LOVED it! I wouldn't worry about working the Food Chopper in. It shows lots of other great tools. I work the Salad Choppers in by cooking the chicken in the Grill Pan as the show starts and then passing it around in the SS Mixing Bowl with the Choppers to have everyone cut it up for me. :)

great idea--Thanks

I've made it and my family loves it!

Related to Discover Delicious No-Bake Summer Recipes for June | DCB Micro Success

1. What is the DCB Micro Success promotion?

The DCB Micro Success promotion is an exclusive offer from Pampered Chef for the month of June. It features a collection of delicious no-bake summer recipes that can be made using our popular DCB Micro-Cooker.

2. How do I access the no-bake summer recipes?

To access the no-bake summer recipes, simply visit our website and click on the "Discover Delicious No-Bake Summer Recipes for June" link. This will take you to a page where you can view and download all of the featured recipes.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

The only equipment you will need is the DCB Micro-Cooker, which is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to cook, reheat, and steam a variety of foods, making it perfect for these no-bake summer recipes.

4. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes?

Yes, feel free to make substitutions or modifications to the recipes to fit your personal taste preferences or dietary restrictions. However, we recommend following the recipes as written for the best results.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the DCB Micro-Cooker during this promotion?

Yes, during the month of June, customers who purchase the DCB Micro-Cooker will receive a special discount as part of the DCB Micro Success promotion. This is a great opportunity to add this versatile kitchen tool to your collection at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD