• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Reviving the DCB Recipe Collection: Need Help Crafting the Email!

Your Name]In summary, the conversation was about the person wanting to email everyone who bought a DCB with the latest recipe collection. They mentioned slacking on sending it out in the past and wanting to cover their bases by resending it. They also asked for ideas on how to word the email, and another person offered suggestions on thanking customers, mentioning booking and recruiting, and being genuine in the message.
chefkathy
I ran a report of my DCB sales. I want to email everyone and send them the latest DCB recipe collection that I have. I used to be really good about sending it out to everyone who bought a DCB and I have slacked on that lately. I figured I'd resend it to everyone and cover my bases.

The thing is, I suck at wording things. I want to send this out as a goodwill gesture, but also mention booking and recruiting. Just not sure what to write.

Any ideas from our resident wordsmiths?

I know I have given recipes to my hosts and then I see them a year later and they act like the recipes are brand new. I even had one open a drawer and sure enough, there they were. I would do your e-mail with a "in case you lost these" attitude, not a "I've been a slacker" attitude.Just off the top of my head to help you get started...I want to make sure you're using your Magic Pot aka the Deep Covered Baker so I've attached some great recipes. I know it's been such a great addition to so many kitchens. I want to make sure you're getting maximum value from it. I'm so excited that the Magic Pot's little buddy is coming out March 1. It has half the capacity of the Magic Pot so it's perfect for side dishes and 1 or 2 serving meals. Many of the recipes for the Magic Pot can be cut in half and used in the Round Covered Baker. Would you like to get it for free? You know that it can be one of your free products when we gather together with your friends for a fun party. Hope that helps.

Hi there,I saw your post about wanting to email everyone who bought a DCB with the latest recipe collection. First of all, kudos to you for taking the initiative to cover your bases and resend it to everyone. It's always important to follow up with our customers and make sure they have all the resources they need.As for wording, I completely understand your struggle. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right balance between a goodwill gesture and also mentioning booking and recruiting. Perhaps you could start off by thanking them for their support and loyalty as customers. Then, you could mention that you have a new DCB recipe collection that you would love to share with them as a thank you. In addition, you could also mention that if anyone is interested in hosting a party or joining your team, you would be more than happy to discuss it further with them.Overall, the most important thing is to be genuine and sincere in your message. Your customers will appreciate the effort you put into connecting with them and sharing valuable resources. I hope this helps and best of luck with your email!Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of "Reviving the DCB Recipe Collection"?

The purpose of "Reviving the DCB Recipe Collection" is to gather and organize a collection of recipes from DCB members and share them with the community.

2. How can I contribute to the DCB Recipe Collection?

You can contribute to the DCB Recipe Collection by submitting your favorite recipes via email to the designated email address provided. Make sure to include your name and any special instructions or variations for the recipe.

3. Will my name be credited if my recipe is chosen for the collection?

Yes, your name will be credited as the contributor of the recipe if it is chosen for the collection. Please make sure to include your name when submitting the recipe.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for submitting a recipe?

Yes, please make sure to submit recipes that are original and have not been previously published. Also, make sure to include clear and concise instructions, as well as ingredient measurements and any special instructions or variations.

5. When will the DCB Recipe Collection be available?

The DCB Recipe Collection will be available once enough recipes have been gathered and organized. We will keep the community updated on the progress and release date of the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • maldvs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • Nep2nfly