• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Breakfast/Brunch Recipe W/ Dcb

In summary, the conversation discusses various recipes for a brunch event. Some suggestions include a Caramel Apple French Toast, Chiles Rellenos Strata, Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, and a Breakfast Casserole made with stove top stuffing. The group also shares tips and tricks for preparing these dishes, such as using a Deep Covered Baker and adding different toppings or ingredients. The conversation also includes positive reviews of these recipes and their success at events.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I have a 930am show...for a bunch of groupies..
Would like to do a DCB recipe in the micro if possible....

Any suggestions??

nancy

The Caramel Apple Bread Pudding....Just call it Caramel Apple French Toast instead!:D;)

Chliles Rellenos Strata from 29 Min V2.

Never tried it myself, but looks "brunch-like". It is a microwave recipe in the DCB.

This dish is GREAT! You can also use turkey sausage instead of the churizo, and it is just as yummy!

I just made the Chiles Rellenos Strata from 29 Min to dinner Vol 2 for Easter Brunch. One thing to note: I used the chorizo, dropped the poblano down to just one, and it was still HOT!!! So beware it's got a strong flavor. Most of the people in brunch attendance loved it. I didn't, but I don't like spicy flavors. If you want something milder, just use that recipe for the method, changing out some of the spice, like the sausage like Amanda suggested.

Ham and cheese brunch squares is a good one, too, that serves a lot.

YUM! Another favorite! This is also good with bacon in place of the ham. Or if you use the ham, saute onions and green peppers, then mix in.

KristinS said:
I just made the Chiles Rellenos Strata from 29 Min to dinner Vol 2 for Easter Brunch. One thing to note: I used the chorizo, dropped the poblano down to just one, and it was still HOT!!! So beware it's got a strong flavor. Most of the people in brunch attendance loved it. I didn't, but I don't like spicy flavors. If you want something milder, just use that recipe for the method, changing out some of the spice, like the sausage like Amanda suggested.

I agree! It's a good recipe, but I used only one poblano pepper and one regular bell pepper, and I used regular canned tomatoes instead of the ones w/ green chilies. And it was still pretty spicy. I think it would be a great brunch recipe. Maybe serve some fruit with it? Trifle bowl with layered fresh fruit?

Not a PC recipe, but my family loves it.... Breakfast Casserole

I put a box of stove top stuffing (dry) in the bottom of the baker. Top it with precooked turkey bacon or turkey sausage. Pour an egg/milk mixture over it (8-10 eggs & 1 1/2 cups milk) Top with shredded cheddar. You can make at night and let it set in fridge or cook it right away (try 13 minutes)

You can add any traditional toppings you would like. Onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms etc. Just add to the meat mixture - or instead of the meat.

rinakay said:
Not a PC recipe, but my family loves it.... Breakfast Casserole

I put a box of stove top stuffing (dry) in the bottom of the baker. Top it with precooked turkey bacon or turkey sausage. Pour an egg/milk mixture over it (8-10 eggs & 1 1/2 cups milk) Top with shredded cheddar. You can make at night and let it set in fridge or cook it right away (try 13 minutes)

You can add any traditional toppings you would like. Onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms etc. Just add to the meat mixture - or instead of the meat.

This was fantistic.............. the ladies at the show I did this for were soooo impressed..... Thanks..:thumbup:

I got this recipe from my hospitality director and it is really yummy!! You can always cook the bacon before hand, or brown sausage in your skillet. Good Luck!

DCB Breakfast Omelet:
2 potatoes, peeled/cubed (veg peeler/knife)
1 small onion, chopped (food chopper)
2 T butter, sliced (egg slicer)
8 eggs, beaten (bb/whisk)
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
salt/pepper (mill)
cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese - whatever you like (rotary grater)

bacon (bar pan)
Cook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400-425° oven for 20-25 minutes.
Cut potatoes into small chucks with Santuko Knife on Cutting Board.
Using Food Chopper, chop onion. Place potato & onion into bottom of Deep
Covered Baker. Run butter through Egg Slicer & place slices on top of
potato/onions. Cover & microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk eggs with
Stainless Steel Whisk; whisk in heavy whipping cream; add salt & pepper to
taste (ok, laugh - can't taste at this point!). Grate cheeses with Rotary
Grater. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over
them. Pour the egg mixture over top & sprinkle on rest of the cheese. Cook
in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon with Knife or chopper? &
sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.
(opt.: fresh mushrooms – sliced w/Egg Slicer, green pepper/knife &/or
chopper) You can add ham or cooked sausage in place of bacon to egg mixture
or veggies to the onion, potato layer. Make sure to check the middle of the
eggs to see they are cooked all the way.

Enjoy, YUMMO!

What is a DCB and how do I use it?

A DCB is a Deep Covered Baker, a versatile stoneware dish that can be used to cook a variety of dishes in the oven or microwave. To use the DCB, simply preheat it in the oven before adding your ingredients and placing it back in the oven to cook. It can also be used in the microwave for quicker cooking times.

Can the DCB be used for breakfast or brunch recipes?

Absolutely! The DCB is great for making breakfast casseroles, quiches, frittatas, and even pancakes. Its deep sides and even heat distribution make it perfect for cooking breakfast and brunch dishes.

Do you have any healthy breakfast or brunch recipes that can be made in the DCB?

Yes, we have many healthy breakfast and brunch recipes that can be made in the DCB. Some popular options include our Veggie Egg Bake, Baked Oatmeal, and Breakfast Quinoa Casserole. You can find these and more on our website or in our recipe books.

Can I make a sweet dish in the DCB for breakfast or brunch?

Absolutely! The DCB is great for making sweet dishes like French toast casserole, fruit crisps, and cinnamon rolls. Its stoneware material helps to evenly bake and brown these dishes for a delicious breakfast or brunch treat.

Are there any tips for cleaning the DCB after cooking breakfast or brunch recipes?

To clean the DCB, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they can damage the stoneware. For tougher stains, soak the DCB in warm water before washing. It is also safe to wash the DCB in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies