• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Thin Mint Pizza: A Delicious Make-Ahead Summer Recipe

In summary, to make Thin Mint Pizza, you will need refrigerated pizza dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, peppermint extract, green food coloring, dark chocolate chips, and Thin Mint cookies. To make the cream cheese frosting, mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and peppermint extract and add a few drops of green food coloring. The pizza can be made ahead of time by preparing the crust and frosting and storing it in the refrigerator, and then topping it with chocolate chips and Thin Mint cookies before serving. Different types of cookies and toppings can be used, but the mint flavor may not be as strong. The pizza can be served chilled or at room temperature by cutting it into slices and serving on a pl
DebPC
Staff member
I got this recipe from CS and made it last week using Grasshopper Cookies. It's a winner! I made it in the Med. Bar Pan. I'm going to offer it this summer as a make ahead second recipe.
Here it is-Thin Mint Pizza

18 oz refrig. chocolate chip cookie dough
1 sleeve of think mints (20 cookies)
2 TBSP heavy cream
1/2 c. white/ vanilla chips

On either a large round stone or medium sheet pan, line with parchment paper, spread cookie dough evenly over paper. Break each thin mint cookie into 4 pieces. Press into the top of cookie dough. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350. Cool completely.

In a the new double boiler, melt white chips and heavy cream until smooth. Either use a fork or what I do is put a sandwich size ziploc bag into my mini measure-all cup and fill it with the frosting. cut off the corner and drizzle over cooled cookie.

(when you don't have thin mints, keebler grasshopper cookies will work too)

Wow, that sounds delicious! I love using recipes from fellow forum users. It's always fun to try something new and share our successes. I've never thought of making a pizza using cookie dough and thin mints, but now I can't wait to try it. I bet the combination of the chocolate chip cookie dough and the minty thin mints is amazing. And the drizzle of white chocolate on top is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us! I'll definitely be trying it this summer for a make-ahead dessert.

Hi there! I'm so glad you tried and loved the Thin Mint Pizza recipe from CS. It's definitely a winner and perfect for the summer. I love that you made it in the Medium Bar Pan - it's such a versatile piece of cookware. Offering it as a make-ahead option for summer is a great idea - it's always helpful to have some easy and delicious recipes on hand during the busy summer months.I also love that you used Grasshopper Cookies when you didn't have Thin Mints - that's the beauty of this recipe, it's customizable and can be adapted with different ingredients. Thanks for sharing your tip about using the Mini Measure-All Cup for drizzling the frosting - that's a great idea.Thank you for being a Pampered Chef consultant and for sharing this fantastic recipe with us. I'm sure it will be a hit with many others this summer! Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need to make Thin Mint Pizza?

To make Thin Mint Pizza, you will need refrigerated pizza dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, peppermint extract, green food coloring, dark chocolate chips, and Thin Mint cookies.

How do I make the cream cheese frosting for Thin Mint Pizza?

To make the cream cheese frosting, mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and peppermint extract. Add in a few drops of green food coloring for a minty green color.

Can I make Thin Mint Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, Thin Mint Pizza can be made ahead of time. Prepare the crust and frosting, then store in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap. When ready to serve, top with chocolate chips and Thin Mint cookies.

Can I use a different type of cookie for Thin Mint Pizza?

Yes, you can use a different type of cookie for Thin Mint Pizza. However, the mint flavor may not be as strong. You can also use different types of toppings such as chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, or drizzled chocolate.

How do I serve Thin Mint Pizza?

Thin Mint Pizza can be served chilled or at room temperature. Cut into slices and serve on a platter for a fun and delicious summer dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mom2leelee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • finley1991