• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Summer Recipes: Share Your Favorites!

In summary, Michelle suggests that people sell S/S bowls made from recipes that they demonstrate at cooking shows.
pamperedpatty
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering what recipes you do during the hot months of summer?
thanks.

Cold Stone Cremery/Ice Cream Bar

30m Chicken (& variations)

Salads

WELCOME TO DIRECTOR CHEF SUCCESS PATTY!! Glad to see you here! :party:

legacypc46 said:
Cold Stone Cremery/Ice Cream Bar

30m Chicken (& variations)

Salads

Please share how you do the cold stone cremery. :pray:

Salads mostly

Attached is a flyer I got last year either from here or via my upline. I actually don't make either of the two recipes on it, but I liked the idea and modified it for my use.

I do a talking part first. Then I demo (or now the guests w/the Interactive show) the chopper by chopping up Skors; the meat tenderizer by smashing up Oreos; the Salad Spinner by washing berries; knives by slicing up strawberries; maybe do a choc sauce in the cookware; etc.. I may also pass a cold S/S bowl around for guests to whip up some freash cream.

Then I generally set up a tub of vanilla ice cream and the mixers. Take a large bar pan out of the freezer and then have guests come up and make their ice cream selections. (I usually do the mixing so as to keep things moving). If it's a larger group, I'll make batches and have all the 'cookies and cream' guests come up, and on down the line.

I typed this fast...hope it makes sense.

Then

Attachments

• cold stone shows.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 224
  • cold stone shows.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 227
  • cold stone shows.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 238
Thanks Beth! Glad to finally be here and thanks to everyone for their ideas.

In the current SB there is a recipe for a Watermelon and Peach Salsa that I am tring at my meeting tonight. You could make the chips at home so you don't have turn on the host's oven.

Michelle

I've gone back to wraps & I'm offering the RWB trifle everyone @ my show on Friday raved about it....

Sorry I wasn't thinking :)

Not to worry Anne, it's just early! I'd have figured it out eventually :)

I know tell me about it..... LOL!

Awesome Strawberry factsI just got this from Darla Oelmann..

I love the instructions on how to make stars! Thank you.

You're welcome Kris!!!

Yes- Trifles for me. I make and bring ahead for my express shows.

Just made for the first time for Father's Day- the Lemon Blueberry Trifle- very yummy!!! I am going to offer that made ahead for the rest of the summer.

One Bowl Salsa is a huge hit for me!

Happy Chef said:
I am going to offer that made ahead for the rest of the summer.

I used to take pre-made trifles. Then I got behind one day and ended up quickly assembling one at the show. I was a little rushed so walked around talking while I was folding the cool whip into the pudding. In passing, I commented on how nice it was to move around while mixing and how comfortable the thumb holder was.

Sold 2 sets of S/S bowls that show. Did the same thing the next day and sold two more sets. Lightbulb moment.

I've now done this at about 25-30 cooking shows and have sold 20 sets so far (vs 28 sets previously sold over the course of 85-100 cooking shows).

Related to Summer Recipes: Share Your Favorites!

1. What are some refreshing summer salad recipes?

Some popular summer salad recipes include a classic Caesar salad, watermelon and feta salad, and a quinoa and black bean salad.

2. What are some easy grilling recipes for summer?

Some easy grilling recipes for summer include grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetable kabobs, and grilled salmon with a honey mustard glaze.

3. What are some light and healthy summer dinner options?

There are many light and healthy summer dinner options, such as grilled fish tacos, zucchini noodles with pesto, and grilled chicken with a summer vegetable medley.

4. What are some fun and creative summer dessert ideas?

Some fun and creative summer dessert ideas include grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream, fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips, and no-bake berry cheesecake parfaits.

5. How can I incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables into my summer recipes?

You can incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables into your summer recipes by using them as toppings for pizzas, adding them to salads, making them into smoothies or popsicles, or incorporating them into grilled dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • almondfarm