• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Summer Themed Shows - Get Inspired for Your Next Event!

In summary, popular summer recipes that can be demonstrated at a Summer Theme Show include grilled vegetables, fruit salads, iced tea, and frozen desserts. Hosting a Summer Theme Show can also earn you free products based on sales. Theme ideas for a Summer Theme Show include backyard BBQs, pool parties, and themed food nights. Virtual shows are also an option for guests who do not live nearby. To make the show more interactive, games, cooking demonstrations, and discussions can be incorporated.
chefkugler
I'm in the process of putting out my summer theme shows. I'm trying to come up with something NEW. Does anyone have some themes they do during the summer?

Thanks

I'm not sure they are new but here is a new one I'm using.

Great grilling!

I'm trying to come up with some other ideas for the DCB for the summer.
I might use that for my fajita & margarita parties :)

Hawaiian Luau and make the Sweet and Sour Pork and Pineapple Stirfry in the current SB. You could do it on the grill....especially the pineapple!

Michelle

Have you guys ever heard of doing pizzas on the grill? A consultant who attends our meetings started doing this several years ago and they're always a big hit! Basically getting all the various toppings ready is what the demo entails.

I do pizza on the grill every summer. It is HUGE. I do veggies in the grill basket to show that. It is a great demo and everyone loves it. We do this recipe when we go camping.

Yes, I believe this recipe is in the discontinued (but on the outlet) Casual Cooking. Italian Grilled Pizza. DELICIOUS and usually do at least one per summer.

From a Julie Ann Jones (formerly Julie Weitz) who owns the Outward Image...
Summer Salad Party
Poolside or Back yard Party
Hawaiian Party
Margaritaville Party
Other themes from summers past with PC:
Thrill of the Grill
Red, White and Blueberry (I would promote these from now through July 4th)

You can also make a theme revolving around Ice Cream.

Related to New Summer Themed Shows - Get Inspired for Your Next Event!

1. What are some popular summer recipes that can be demonstrated at a Summer Theme Show?

Some popular summer recipes that can be demonstrated at a Summer Theme Show include grilled vegetables, fruit salads, iced tea, and frozen desserts. You can also showcase recipes that utilize our products, such as our pineapple corer for making fresh fruit skewers or our grill pan for making skewered shrimp and vegetable kabobs.

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a Summer Theme Show?

Yes, as a host of a Summer Theme Show, you can earn free products based on the total sales made at your show. The more sales generated, the more free products you can earn. It's a great way to stock up on essential kitchen tools for all your summer cooking needs.

3. What are some fun theme ideas for a Summer Theme Show?

Some fun theme ideas for a Summer Theme Show include a backyard BBQ, a pool party, a luau, a picnic, or a beach-inspired gathering. You can also get creative and have a theme based on a specific type of food, such as a taco night or a seafood feast. Our products can be used for all types of summer entertaining, so the possibilities are endless.

4. Can I invite friends and family who do not live nearby to a virtual Summer Theme Show?

Yes, with our virtual show option, you can invite friends and family from anywhere to join in on the fun. Our virtual shows are hosted online, making it convenient for everyone to attend and shop for their favorite Pampered Chef products. Plus, you can still earn host rewards for virtual shows, just like in-person shows.

5. How can I make my Summer Theme Show more interactive and engaging for my guests?

There are many ways to make your Summer Theme Show more interactive and engaging for your guests. You can incorporate games, such as a recipe guessing game or a product trivia game. You can also have a cooking demonstration where guests can participate and make a recipe together. Lastly, you can encourage guests to share their own summer cooking tips and recipes for a fun and interactive discussion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Deb Bixler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ChefBeckyD