• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there commission benefits for hosting orders?

In summary, as a host of a party, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items based on sales. Some companies may also offer additional incentives, such as bonuses and free shipping. The commission rate for hosts varies from 10% to 25%, and is typically calculated based on total sales minus any discounts or promotions. Most companies do not require hosts to pay for any costs associated with hosting a party, but some may require a starter kit or supplies.
tinat51796
I should know this already but I don't. Do we earn comission on the hosts order...even half price and discounted items? thanks!

We earn commision off the dicounted price but not the free or 1/2 priced items I hope that makes sense

It makes sense but it bums me out. I have a host in December who's thinking about buying a 1/2 price set of pans. that would be good for commission.

you earn points for pan-o-rama though!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you should definitely know this, but it's always good to double check and make sure you have all the information. To answer your question, yes, we do earn commission on host orders, even on half price and discounted items. This is a great incentive for hosts to have a successful party and for us to continue to grow our businesses. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Are there commission benefits for hosting orders?

What are the host benefits for hosting a party?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items based on the sales from your party. You can also earn host credits to use towards purchasing any products you want at a discounted rate.

How much commission can a host earn?

The commission rate for a host varies depending on the company and the type of party. It can range from 10% to 25% of the total sales from the party.

Do hosts have any other incentives besides host benefits and commission?

Some companies may offer additional incentives for hosts, such as bonuses for reaching certain sales goals, free shipping on their party orders, or the opportunity to earn additional products at a discounted rate.

How are host benefits and commission calculated?

The host benefits and commission are typically calculated based on the total sales from the party, minus any discounts or promotions. The company's specific host program and commission structure will determine the exact calculation method.

Do hosts have to pay for any costs associated with hosting a party?

In most cases, hosts do not have to pay for any costs associated with hosting a party. However, some companies may require hosts to purchase a starter kit or pay for any supplies needed for the party, such as food and drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies