• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission on Host's 20% Off Orders: Friend Hosting Today

In summary, the "Commission on Host's 20% Off Orders: Friend Hosting Today" promotion is a limited-time offer for existing hosts to earn a 20% commission on orders placed by their friends who use their unique referral link to sign up for hosting services. To participate, hosts must have an active hosting account and share their referral link with friends. Commissions are applicable to multiple orders from the same friend, but only the first order will receive the 20% discount. Commission payments are credited automatically to the host's account and can be used as a discount on future invoices. This promotion may end at any time without notice, so it is recommended to take advantage of it as soon as possible.
jrb0328
I know that the 1/2 off out of the host pocket is not commissionable, but what about the 20% off items. for example, i have a good friend hosting for me today. and i know that she is not going to take advantage of her discount that shes going to receive. if i were to order something under her name, and receive 20% off, would i also receive the commission on that?

YES.... you will

However, we are not supposed to order on a show that we are not hosting. It is right in the Business Guide. I'm not sure of the page, but you can easily look it up.

Related to Commission on Host's 20% Off Orders: Friend Hosting Today

What is the "Commission on Host's 20% Off Orders: Friend Hosting Today" promotion?

The "Commission on Host's 20% Off Orders: Friend Hosting Today" promotion is a limited-time offer where hosts can earn a 20% commission on orders placed by their friends who use their unique referral link to sign up for hosting services.

How do I participate in this promotion?

To participate in this promotion, you must be an existing host with an active hosting account. You can then share your unique referral link with your friends and encourage them to sign up for hosting services. Once your friend signs up using your link and places an order, you will automatically receive a 20% commission on their order.

Can I earn commissions on multiple orders from the same friend?

Yes, you can earn commissions on multiple orders from the same friend as long as they continue to use your referral link. However, please note that the 20% commission is only applicable to the first order placed by your friend.

How will I receive my commission payments?

Your commission payments will be automatically credited to your hosting account as a discount on your next billing cycle. If you have a credit balance, it will be applied to your future invoices. However, if you cancel your hosting account, any remaining credit balance will not be refunded.

When does this promotion end?

This promotion is for a limited time only and may end at any time without prior notice. We recommend taking advantage of this offer as soon as possible to ensure that you don't miss out on the opportunity to earn commissions on your friend's orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle