• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are E-Vites causing issues when reusing old shows on your website?

In summary, to send an e-vite through the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and navigate to the "My Events" section. From there, you can create a new event, select "E-vite" as the invitation type, and customize the e-vite with a message and event details before sending it to your guests. You can also send e-vites to non-Pampered Chef customers and track RSVPs by logging in to your account and viewing the "My Events" section. The design of your e-vite can be customized by choosing from various templates and adding your own personalized message. There is no limit to the number of e-vites you can send at once, but it is recommended to send
aried
Gold Member
My host for Saturday hosted a show about 2 years ago and I used the same show on the website and just changed the date. She did not invite everyone on the list and I didn't tell her to delete those people. She got some interesting calls when the computer automatically did the reminder invite!:grumpy:

So be ware if you reuse a show make sure they take people off they don't want to invite.

Ann

Thanks for posting!

I love this new feature that it sends out the email reminders for the hosts/for us, so we don't have to remember to do it anymore! But, I hadn't thought that it might mess things up if you used an "old show". I guess I've never done that before, but that's not a bad idea if you had a host who used your website and entered 40 - 50 guests on there already. I'll just have to be sure to tell them to edit the guest list accordingly, even if they're not sending them an email invitation, they still need to remove them from the list, right?! :)

Related to Are E-Vites causing issues when reusing old shows on your website?

1. How do I send an e-vite through the Pampered Chef website?

To send an e-vite through the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:1. Log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website2. Navigate to the "My Events" section3. Click on the "Create New Event" button4. Fill out the event details and select "E-vite" as the invitation type5. Choose your guests from your contact list or manually enter their email addresses6. Customize your e-vite with a message and event details7. Click "Send" to email the e-vite to your guests.

2. Can I send e-vites to non-Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, you can send e-vites to non-Pampered Chef customers. Simply enter their email addresses manually when creating your event and they will receive the e-vite.

3. How do I track RSVPs for my e-vite?

To track RSVPs for your e-vite, log in to your account and go to the "My Events" section. Click on the event you want to track and you will see a list of guests and their RSVP status. You can also view any notes or comments from guests on this page.

4. Can I customize the design of my e-vite?

Yes, you can customize the design of your e-vite by choosing from a variety of templates and adding your own message and event details. You can also upload an image or logo to personalize your e-vite.

5. Is there a limit to how many e-vites I can send at once?

No, there is no limit to how many e-vites you can send at once. However, it is recommended to send e-vites in smaller batches to ensure they are delivered successfully to your guests' inboxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValerieHurtado
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cookin to the top