• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Consultant News: Check Your $15K Sales Status Now | HO Contact

In summary, the $15K Sales Status is a milestone for April Consultants that signifies achieving $15,000 in sales for the calendar year. It is important because it unlocks rewards and benefits, such as increased commission rates and eligibility for leadership positions. To check your status, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Business" tab. If there are any discrepancies or errors with your status, contact the Home Office for assistance. Even if you joined as an April Consultant later in the year, you can still achieve the $15K Sales Status as long as you reach the sales goal within the calendar year. It is also important for April Consultants to regularly check the April Consultant News for any updates or
jrstephens
Has everyone gotten theirs? I have not gotten mine yet and my name is in there for $15K in sales. I am going to call HO.

jrstephens said:
Has everyone gotten theirs? I have not gotten mine yet and my name is in there for $15K in sales. I am going to call HO.

I've had mine for at least a week now. I actually have it on me today and found your name!!! CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER!!! WoooHoo!! :cool:

Congratulations!!!

I received mine last week some time too!

Congrats on your name being in there! That is so cool!

I also know someone who is in there for highest show totals, Lorilei Klein...I met her at NC a few years ago (we sat together on the bus to HO tour) and she is a wonderful person, who is now a Director!!

1. What is the $15K Sales Status and why is it important for April Consultants?

The $15K Sales Status is a milestone that indicates a consultant has achieved $15,000 in sales for the calendar year. It is important because it unlocks certain rewards and benefits for consultants, such as increased commission rates and eligibility for leadership positions.

2. How do I check my $15K Sales Status as an April Consultant?

To check your $15K Sales Status, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, go to the "My Business" tab and select "Sales Status." Your current status will be displayed on this page.

3. What if my $15K Sales Status is not accurate or there is an error?

If you believe that your $15K Sales Status is not accurate or there is an error, please contact our Home Office immediately. Our team will work with you to resolve any issues and ensure that your status is updated correctly.

4. Can I still receive the benefits of the $15K Sales Status if I joined as an April Consultant later in the year?

Yes, as long as you reach $15,000 in sales within the calendar year, you will still achieve the $15K Sales Status and receive the associated benefits. Your progress towards this milestone will be prorated based on the date of your enrollment.

5. Are there any other important updates or changes for April Consultants to be aware of?

Yes, in addition to checking your $15K Sales Status, we also encourage all April Consultants to review the April Consultant News for any other updates or changes. This is a great resource for staying informed about important deadlines, promotions, and other news relevant to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • California Girl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • otisbg