• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anxious Awaiting August CN: $15K Career Sales!

In summary, some people have received their August CN while others are still waiting. Some people are angry because the CN comes late in the month.
cat
Gold Member
Has anyone received their August CN yet? I'm really anxious to get mine, because my name will be in it for $15K career sales. Usually it comes the first week of the month, but it's already the middle of the month and it's not here yet!!:eek:

I just got mine today.

I also just got mine today.

I called last Friday to have another one sent to me and still haven't gotten it. And I'm only 1/2 hour from HO! Perhaps tomorrow will be my lucky day!

Gina Miller

Mine usually comes at the end of the month, but I am in Alaska!

Got mine today

Not yet! Can't wait!

cat said:
Has anyone received their August CN yet? I'm really anxious to get mine, because my name will be in it for $15K career sales. Usually it comes the first week of the month, but it's already the middle of the month and it's not here yet!!:eek:

Me Too Kat! Can't wait to see my name in it!:)
Congrats to you too!;)

I have not received my copy either. I wonder why some months it is here early in month and others really late in month. I also called on Aug 7 and said I haven't received my copy and by Monday it still had not received so I again contacted home office and they said it was mailed on the 8th. A whole week. I wonder.
Teresa

I was wondering when mine was coming too. I'm also in it for $15K career sales!

I haven't received mine yet, either....but congrats to all of you in the $15,000 club!! WAY TO GO!!

I don't get mine until the 3rd week usually. I hate the way it comes so late in the month. It does not make since, you would think they would do better to get them out earlier since a lot of consultants are complaining about it.

Still didn't get it...boo hoo.

Congrats Heather and Pamperedgirl3 for hitting $15K as well! Love that 2% pay raise!

I'm in Maryland and have not received mine yet.

My name was in it last month for the $15,000

I was number 11 with the fundraiser also.(home office sent me a letter and told me that, it was $4,482.50 - Relay for Life)

Last edited:
Congratulations on the fundraiser, Teresa!

I don't understand why the CN is coming so late either. It does no good to read it for August when it's the end of the month. I hate reading it online, but that's what I've had to do lately. I don't want to get information a month late.

When I started a year ago, I ALWAYS received mine either the 1st or 2nd of the month-occasionally on the last day of the previous month. But this year, it's been coming later & later.

Thank You - It was my first fundraiser

I hadn't even thought about how late in the month it was until I received mine today!

And I live 20 minutes from HO!

It usually arrives the first week of the month.

Maybe they are trying to catch up after conference...

I just assumed that it was sent out later than usual because we had just received the F/W Special Edition. I noticed that the August wasn't available online until last week sometime....

I usually recieve my CN by the 2nd or 3rd, but by then I've already read it online ;) I am quite impatient!!!!!!! LOL

Just received mine yesterday (8/16). At this rate, August and Sept. should have just been combined.

1. What is "Anxious Awaiting August CN: $15K Career Sales!"?

"Anxious Awaiting August CN: $15K Career Sales!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to reach $15,000 in career sales by the end of August.

2. Who is eligible for this promotion?

All Pampered Chef consultants who have not yet reached $15,000 in career sales are eligible for this promotion.

3. What are the benefits of reaching $15,000 in career sales by August?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales by August qualifies you for an exclusive incentive trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and also unlocks additional commission and bonus opportunities.

4. How can I track my progress towards $15,000 in career sales?

You can track your progress towards $15,000 in career sales through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor for assistance.

5. Is there a deadline to reach $15,000 in career sales for this promotion?

Yes, the deadline to reach $15,000 in career sales for this promotion is August 31st. Any sales made after this date will not count towards the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies