• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!

In summary, "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!" is a recognition program created by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of consultants who have reached the title of Executive Director or above in the month of April. To qualify, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. Being recognized in this program comes with many benefits, including special recognition and exclusive training opportunities. Even new consultants can participate if they reach the rank of Executive Director or above in April. This program is held once a year, giving consultants the opportunity to set and work towards their goals throughout the year.
jrstephens
for hitting $15K in sales!! It is so awesome to see my name in there!! When I get mine in the mail, I am going to be carrying it around for everyone to see!!!

Any one esle in there? I know a bunch of us hit it around the same time.

great job! I don't blame you for wanting to show everyone, that is great!

Congratulations Jennifer!

Hmmm... what month did you reach 15K? I hit it in Feb..... did you look at it onilne?

yup... I'm there too!

For those of you that is in there and your full name does not show in you signature on here.....let us know what it is, so, we can look at your name too.

that might help huh? I am Diane Van Staalduinen

quiverfull7 said:
that might help huh? I am Diane Van Staalduinen

I see you now!

Great job. You are now famous, can I have your autograph?

Sure, send me your address and I will put it in the mail!:D Would you like a pic too?

Congratulations to you, too, Diane!

Congrats guys! (...or should I say gals...I use guys generically...)

That's wonderful Jennifer!!

I did it too Kathleen Draper WOHOO!!! Part of my getting there is my Chef Success buddies

A big Woo Hoo for you! And, don't forget the 2% raise you are getting too!

1. What is "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!"?

"Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!" is a recognition program created by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of consultants who have reached the title of Executive Director or above in the month of April. It is a way for Pampered Chef to acknowledge and thank these consultants for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I qualify for "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!"?

To qualify for "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!", you must have reached the title of Executive Director or above in the month of April. This can be achieved by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef.

3. What are the benefits of being recognized in "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!"?

Being recognized in "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!" is a great honor and comes with many benefits. These include special recognition on Pampered Chef's website and social media channels, a personalized certificate, and exclusive training opportunities.

4. Can I still participate in "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as long as you reach the rank of Executive Director or above in the month of April, you can participate in "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!". It is a great way to jumpstart your Pampered Chef career and get recognized for your hard work early on.

5. How often does Pampered Chef hold "Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!"?

"Yahoo! My Name Is in the Recognition of April Cn!!!" is held once a year in the month of April. This gives consultants a chance to set goals and work towards achieving them throughout the year, with the potential to be recognized in this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
KCPChef
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat