• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want a House Guest? or Share a Hotel Room!

In summary, guests are allowed to bring their own food to cook during their stay, and all hotel rooms come equipped with comfortable beds for each guest. There are no extra fees for being a house guest or sharing a hotel room, and both types of guests have access to all shared spaces. The maximum length of stay for a house guest is 14 nights, but there is no limit for hotel guests.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I would love to go to Spring Launch..unfortunately I have to work on the day of the closest one to me..I have off for the Wednesday one..but the closest one on that day is almost 4 hours away from me. I will be by myself so hotel is going to be a little pricey..is there someone who lives near there who would be willing to take me in for Tuesday night..or anyone who is getting a hotel room if you have room for one more I would greatly appreciate it.

I am looking at the one in Westchester, NY.

Last edited:
Which location are you planning on attending?

If you want to fly to Omaha, NE (I think the airport is technically in Council Bluffs, IA - but the city's are pretty much connected) for that launch I can pick you up and house you for the night :D

mountainmama74 said:
Which location are you planning on attending?

HAHA..oops..I guess I did forget that..I was looking at the one in Westchester, NY.

Where is Lebanon? The Columbus and Baltimore ones are both on Saturdays! Or, do you work Saturdays and that's the issue?

mountainmama74 said:
Where is Lebanon? The Columbus and Baltimore ones are both on Saturdays! Or, do you work Saturdays and that's the issue?

That is the issue..Baltimore is about 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours away from Lebanon..but I am a 911 dispatcher and have a rotating weekend..that week my "weekend" falls on Tuesday/Wednesday..and someone else has already requested off on Saturday..

1. Can I bring my own food to cook if I'm staying as a house guest?

Yes, absolutely! Our kitchen tools and appliances are designed to make cooking and meal prep easy and enjoyable for our guests. Feel free to bring any ingredients or recipes you'd like to try out during your stay.

2. Will I have my own room if I share a hotel room with another guest?

Yes, all of our hotel rooms are equipped with comfortable and spacious beds for each guest to have their own sleeping space. You can also request for a room with two separate beds if you prefer.

3. Are there any extra fees for being a house guest or sharing a hotel room?

No, there are no additional fees for being a house guest or sharing a hotel room. Our rates are based on the number of guests staying, not the number of rooms or beds.

4. Can I use the shared spaces, like the living room or kitchen, even if I'm just a hotel guest?

Of course! Our hotel guests have access to all of the shared spaces in the house, just like our house guests. We want all of our guests to feel at home and have the same amenities and comforts during their stay.

5. Is there a maximum length of stay for being a house guest?

Yes, the maximum length of stay for a house guest is 14 nights. After that, we ask that you make other arrangements for your stay. However, there is no maximum length of stay for hotel guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
newmexgirl
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies