• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Miami Want a Houseguest for a Few Days?

In summary, hosting a houseguest from Miami for more than a few days is at the discretion of the Pampered Chef consultant. The expectations for hosting include providing a comfortable place to sleep, meals, and possible transportation. There is no cost associated with the program and it is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. To find a host or be a houseguest, reach out to your team or post in the Pampered Chef consultant Facebook group.
khergatt
My mom is in Miami having surgery. She is on a ventilator and not doing well. I would love to come and see her. I think I can swing the plane ticket, but I don't have money to get a hotel room. I would be at the hospital all day and just need a place to sleep.

I know this is a weird request, but I thought I would try!

Thanks!

Kristy,
I hope it works out and you find somewhere to stay. I"m in Arizona or I'd let ya stay here! It's not a weird request sometimes you just have to ask for help and God will bless anyone who extends their hand to you! You might try the hospital sometimes they have social workers who have people who do this for situations like this. Its usually know as a "hospitality" type service. If that doesn't work try a large church, call the office and explain your situation. They will try to help you, you just need to ask!
God bless and good luck

Is Carolyn around Miami? She always jokes about having us all crash her place!

I hope you find someone :)

Thanks guys! I think I've got it figured out. God is good!!!

Great news Kristy! I pray your Moms health improves!

Related to Anyone in Miami Want a Houseguest for a Few Days?

1. Can I host a houseguest from Miami for more than a few days?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is up to your discretion on how long you would like to host a houseguest. Just make sure to communicate with the person beforehand to set expectations.

2. What are the expectations for hosting a houseguest?

The expectations for hosting a houseguest include providing them with a comfortable place to sleep, some meals, and possibly showing them around the city or providing transportation. Again, it is important to communicate with the person beforehand to set expectations.

3. Is there a cost to hosting a houseguest?

No, there is no cost associated with hosting a houseguest through the "Anyone in Miami Want a Houseguest for a Few Days?" program. It is simply a way for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and potentially form new friendships.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in this program?

Yes, this program is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to host or be a houseguest in Miami. If you are not a consultant, you can reach out to a consultant in your area to see if they are open to hosting or being a houseguest.

5. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant to host or be a houseguest?

You can reach out to your Pampered Chef team or consultant to see if they are open to hosting or being a houseguest. You can also post in the Pampered Chef consultant Facebook group to connect with other consultants in the Miami area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chefheather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheather
  • Teresa LM