• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Hospitality Options in Miami, FL?

G
Gagescorpages
By any chance, are any of you near Miami, Florida?
Or know a GOOD cluster in Miami?
I may have a new consultant down there and would love to hook him up with hospitality.
TIA! :)

Carolyn can probably help you out.

DebbieJ said:
Carolyn can probably help you out.

I'm a good hour from the heart of Miami. There are no directors down in Miami - there used to be one but she moved to Vegas. Have him email me and we'll see how far it is for him to get to my meetings.

dannyzmom said:
I'm a good hour from the heart of Miami. There are no directors down in Miami - there used to be one but she moved to Vegas. Have him email me and we'll see how far it is for him to get to my meetings.

I figured if you weren't close enough you might know someone who is. :)

Thanks Deb & Carolyn.
Once he signs...because he WILL sign (LOL)... I will find out for sure how far he is.
It's just nice to be able to give him an option to go to a meeting. We have a few hospitality consultants that travel almost an hour, so you never know. :)
Thanks again!!

1. What are the best areas to look for hospitality options in Miami, FL?

The most popular areas for hospitality options in Miami, FL are South Beach, Downtown Miami, and Brickell.

2. Are there any specific hotels or resorts that are highly recommended for hospitality in Miami, FL?

Yes, some highly recommended options include The Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Fontainebleau Miami Beach, and The Biltmore Hotel.

3. What is the average cost for hospitality options in Miami, FL?

The average cost for hospitality options in Miami, FL can vary greatly depending on the location and type of accommodation. On average, a hotel room can range from $150 to $500 per night, while resorts and luxury options can cost upwards of $1000 per night.

4. Are there any specific areas or neighborhoods to avoid when looking for hospitality options in Miami, FL?

While Miami is generally a safe city, there are some areas that may not be as desirable for tourists. It is recommended to avoid staying in areas like Overtown, Liberty City, and Little Haiti.

5. Are there any websites or resources that can assist in finding hospitality options in Miami, FL?

Yes, some popular websites for finding hospitality options in Miami, FL include TripAdvisor, Expedia, and Booking.com. You can also reach out to a local travel agency for personalized recommendations and assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jolie_Paradoxe