• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Approaching a Hotel About Shows!!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of showcasing products at the Marriott Shoals hotel on Saturday mornings. The speaker was unsure how to approach the hotel and if there would be a cost for using a small conference room. Another speaker suggested explaining the purpose as a demonstration for a kitchenware company and inquiring about potential fees for using the space. They also mentioned the possibility of offering direct shipping for any purchases made by hotel guests.
pckelly
OK, we have a really nice hotel here, it's the Marriott Shoals. I was wondering about possibly going there saturday mornings and doing demo's for the guests that are there at that time. Of course everyone will pay direct shipping of course, but does anyone do this or have ever done this and when I call the hotel, I don't quite know how to word to them what I want to do, and if it will cost anything to get a small conference room or anything. Any suggestions, on what I say to management when I call????????

I would think that they would consider that soliciting but I could be wrong.

Yes, I guess your right, I never thought about that!! Man!! It does say on the outside of hotel...NO SOLICITING! This is the second time I have done PC and I remember the last time I did it, listening to a CD of a male consultant that did that on Saturday mornings at a hotel, and thought I would give it a try. But I guess your right, but maybe it doesn't hurt to call and find out!

When we're at a hotel it's for either a romantic weekend with my husband, or because of an overnight stay due to a wedding, funeral or vacation but then we are out sightseeing etc... not sure it would be worth your $$ to rent a room. I don't see it being well attended

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great idea to showcase our products to the guests at the Marriott Shoals. I have actually done something similar in the past and it was a huge success. When you call the hotel, I would recommend explaining that you are a consultant for a kitchenware company and you would like to set up a demonstration for the guests at the hotel. You can mention that you will be showcasing our products and offering them for purchase with direct shipping. As for the cost of using a small conference room, it would be best to inquire about that directly with the hotel. They may have a fee or they may be willing to provide the space complimentary if you are bringing potential customers to the hotel. I hope this helps and good luck with your demos!

Related to Approaching a Hotel About Shows!!

1. How do I approach a hotel about hosting a Pampered Chef show?

The best way to approach a hotel about hosting a Pampered Chef show is to first research the hotel and their event spaces. Then, reach out to the event coordinator or sales manager and introduce yourself as a representative from Pampered Chef. Explain the benefits of hosting a show at their hotel, such as increased foot traffic and potential for future bookings. Be sure to highlight the unique aspects of Pampered Chef and how it can enhance their guests' experience.

2. What should I include in a proposal for a hotel show?

A proposal for a hotel show should include a brief introduction of yourself and Pampered Chef, the date and time of the proposed show, the estimated number of attendees, and a breakdown of the products and services that will be offered. You can also include any special promotions or incentives for the hotel and their guests. Don't forget to include your contact information and a call to action for the hotel to confirm their interest.

3. Is it necessary to have a contract when approaching a hotel for a show?

While it may not be necessary, it is always recommended to have a contract when approaching a hotel for a show. This protects both parties and ensures that all agreed upon terms and conditions are met. The contract should include details such as the date and time of the show, the fees and commissions, and any other important agreements.

4. How can I negotiate a better deal with a hotel for a show?

When negotiating with a hotel for a show, it's important to first understand their needs and goals. This will allow you to tailor your proposal and offer to meet their specific needs. Additionally, you can offer promotional discounts or special packages for the hotel and their guests. Don't be afraid to negotiate and find a mutually beneficial agreement.

5. What are some tips for successfully hosting a show at a hotel?

Some tips for successfully hosting a show at a hotel include promoting the event through various channels such as social media and email marketing, providing excellent customer service to the hotel and their guests, and ensuring that all necessary details and logistics are confirmed and in place before the show. It's also important to stay organized and communicate effectively with the hotel and your team to ensure a smooth and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
newmexgirl
  • RMDave