• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have April Host Specials?

In summary, the April 2006 Monthly Host Special offers discounts on grilling gear, including the Ultimate Grilling Kit for only $53.40.
heat123
Silver Member
on word doc? I can't seem to convert PDF adobe into word from CC! Thanks if you have it?! I am trying to send out host specials to those particular potential hosts who want to book but don't know when yet. I sent them Feb and March specials. Need April and May coming up! :D

April SpecialThe April special is the New grilling additions for $13.20 or the Ultimate grilling kit for $53.40. The guest special is the outdoor party plates if they spend $60.00 or more.

April Specialor
Are you dressed to grill?
Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and
Wedding Registries of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. Limit one per Show. The Monthly Host Special is also available to
the past host from whom the April Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after October 1, 2005. For reproduction and use by
Pampered Chef® Consultants only. EF43-3/06
Monthly Host Special • April 2006
Plus, receive our exciting host program rewards:
• Free products of your choice.
• Hospitality bonus — $15 gift of Free Product Value —
to thank you for hosting a Cooking Show in your home.
• Up to 4 half-price products.
• Up to a 30% discount on other purchases at your Show.
• A 10% discount for a full year.
• Free shipping on your order.
When your guests book April Shows, you can take
advantage of this offer again at their Shows!
Ask your Consultant for all the exciting details!
Host a Cooking Show in April, and choose one of these grilling combinations at 60% off!
• Barbecue Skewer Set (A)
• Jumbo Turner (B)
• Barbecue Turner (D)
• Barbecue Fork (H)
• Barbecue Tongs (E)
• Barbecue Basting Brush (C)
• Barbecue Tool Bag (F)
• Barbecue Mitt (I)
• Barbecue Grill
Cleaning Brush (G)
Regular Price $133.50
• Barbecue Skewer Set (A)
• Jumbo Turner (B)
Regular Price $33.00
Your Consultant is:
A
I
D
H
I
C
G
E
F
Ultimate Grilling Kit for only $53.40! (#HG93)
New Grilling Additions for only $13.20! (#HG94)
B
Save more than
$19!
Save more than
$80!

I just made this...Hope this helps. :D

Attachments

• Monthly Host Special April.doc
    346 KB · Views: 393
April specialHow do you put the pictures on here i tried & couldn't get the picture to show up.

What I did...is used to graphics select tool in Adobe to select the pictures then copied and pasted in Word. I used the text select tool to select the text.

Hope that helps.

:D :) :rolleyes: :cool:

thanks!thank you all especiall chefmama, that is exactly what I Needed!

No ProblemYour welcome!!

:D :D :D :D

1. What are the host specials for April?

The host specials for April include discounts on popular kitchen tools, such as the Quick Cooker, Garlic Press, and Deluxe Air Fryer. There are also special bundles available for hosting a party in April.

2. How can I earn the host specials for April?

To earn the host specials for April, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales your party generates, the more host specials you can earn.

3. Can I still earn the host specials if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn the host specials for April by hosting a virtual party. Our consultants are equipped to help you host a successful virtual party and earn the same rewards as an in-person party.

4. Are the host specials for April only available to hosts?

Yes, the host specials for April are exclusive to hosts who have a qualifying party. However, anyone can become a host by hosting a party and earning the rewards. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

5. When do the April host specials expire?

The April host specials are available until April 30th, 2021. Make sure to host your party and earn your rewards before the end of the month to take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Becca_in_MD