• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Access to a New Catalog or Mini-Catalog?

In summary, a catalog or mini-catalog is a publication used by companies to showcase their products or services and help customers make informed purchasing decisions. They can be obtained by contacting the company directly or browsing their website, and some may offer digital versions. Generally, there are no fees for obtaining a catalog, but there may be a small fee for physical copies. Customers can request a specific catalog from a company if different versions are available. The frequency of new catalog releases varies by company, with some releasing them monthly and others seasonally or annually.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I am putting together my "Spring Scoop" flyer (like the Fall Flash) and I need some photos of the new products.

I also need a confirmed list of the discontinued products so I can put together my "Going Going Gone" flyer.

Anyone have connections?? I will, of course, post a link to the finished flyers once I'm done. Thanks!

Joy

I think we will get the confirmed info tomorrow about what is discontinued... the conference attendees will have the special edition CN with the pics that they can scan for you probably!

Hello Joy,Thank you for reaching out about the flyers! I would be happy to help with some photos of the new products. I can also provide a confirmed list of discontinued products for your "Going Going Gone" flyer.Please let me know what types of products you are looking for photos of and I will do my best to get them for you. As for the discontinued products, I will need a little more information such as the brand or category of the products. Once I have that, I can reach out to my connections and gather the information for you.I look forward to helping you create these flyers and I can't wait to see the finished product! Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or requests.Best,

Related to Anyone Have Access to a New Catalog or Mini-Catalog?

1. What is a catalog or mini-catalog?

A catalog or mini-catalog is a publication that contains information about a company's products or services. It typically includes product descriptions, prices, and images to help customers make informed purchasing decisions.

2. How can I get access to a new catalog or mini-catalog?

You can get access to a new catalog or mini-catalog by contacting the company directly or by browsing their website. Some companies also offer digital versions of their catalogs that can be easily accessed online.

3. Are there any fees for obtaining a new catalog or mini-catalog?

In most cases, there are no fees for obtaining a new catalog or mini-catalog. Companies often provide them for free as a way to showcase their products and attract potential customers. However, some companies may charge a small fee for shipping and handling if you request a physical copy.

4. Can I request a specific catalog or mini-catalog from a company?

Yes, you can request a specific catalog or mini-catalog from a company if they offer different versions for different products or services. You may need to provide your contact information and mailing address for them to send you the requested catalog.

5. How often are new catalogs or mini-catalogs released?

The frequency of new catalog or mini-catalog releases varies depending on the company. Some companies release them monthly, while others may only release them seasonally or annually. You can check the company's website or contact them directly to find out their release schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melizabeth35
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Marlene Miller
  • PampChefJoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • LilBit'sMomma