• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking Forward to the New Products!

In summary, next month, the company will be releasing a new line of non-stick cookware and versatile kitchen knives. For baking, there will be silicone baking mats and new measuring cups and spoons. For outdoor cooking, there will be a BBQ grill mat, skewers, and a grill basket. And for meal prep, there will be meal prep containers and a vegetable spiralizer. Additionally, there will be a new line of kitchen gadgets designed to make cooking and food preparation easier and more efficient.
adventurechef
I can't wait until we can sell the new products! I've put together a Cdn. version of a New Spring Products flyer that was floating around here. Thought I'd share.
Linda

Attachments

• new spring 2006 cdn.doc
    433.5 KB · Views: 416
CoolVery Nice!!! :)

Thanks for sharing! I'm going to use it in my lap packs for my February shows!!!!!

:)

Michelle

Hi Linda,That's awesome that you put together a Canadian version of the New Spring Products flyer! I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate that. I can't wait to see what new products are being offered. Do you have any personal favorites that you're looking forward to selling? I always get so excited when new products come out. It's like a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities. Thanks for sharing the flyer with us!

What new products are coming out next month?

We are constantly working on new products to improve our customers' cooking experience. Next month, we will be releasing a new line of non-stick cookware that is both durable and easy to clean. We will also be introducing a new set of versatile kitchen knives that are perfect for any type of meal preparation. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

Will there be any new products specifically for baking?

Yes, we understand the importance of having high-quality tools for baking. That's why we are thrilled to announce our new silicone baking mats, which are perfect for creating perfectly baked goods every time. We will also be releasing a new set of measuring cups and spoons that are designed for easy and accurate measuring. Happy baking!

Are there any new products for outdoor cooking?

Absolutely! We are excited to introduce our new line of grilling accessories, including a BBQ grill mat, skewers, and a grill basket. These products are perfect for outdoor cooking, whether you're grilling meat, vegetables, or even pizza! Plus, they are all dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Will there be any new products for meal prep?

Yes, we understand the importance of meal prep in today's busy lifestyle. That's why we will be releasing a new set of meal prep containers, perfect for storing and reheating your meals. We will also be introducing a new vegetable spiralizer, making it easier than ever to incorporate healthy veggies into your meals. Happy meal prepping!

Can you give us a sneak peek of any new products?

We don't want to give away all the surprises, but we can tell you that we have a new line of kitchen gadgets coming out next month. These gadgets are designed to make cooking and food preparation even easier and more efficient. We can't wait for you to try them out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adventurechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered in Ottawa