• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Clueless, Need to Pick Some Brains.

In summary, the local bank of mine is doing a business of the week and asked me to participate. I am bringing a few products for display, leaving business cards, flyers and cattys. My goal is to come up with something catchy to put on those flyers to grab peoples attention. Anyone have any ideas on what products to display and what to put on this flyer? Thanks.
Becky0216
A local bank of mine does a business of the week and asked me to participate. All I am doing is bringing a few products for display, leaving business cards, flyers and cattys.
What I need is something catchy to put on those flyers to grab peoples attention. I also plan on putting a flyer in each catalog with host specials as well as a special for ordering.
Anyone have any ideas on what products to display and what to put on this flyer?
Thanks

When is the event? Don't forget to mention discontinued products if it is before the end of August..especially the Chillzane pieces...that's all i have for you at the moment...

Do you just set up a table and leave, or are you there for a few hours?
Maybe you could do a raffle for a free show (to get contacts).

love the raffle idea. I am just setting up a table and leaving.

Depending on space, it would be nice to have a framed advertisement that highlights what you have to offer them (versus them thinking 'oh great, someone else who wants my money'). I think the statistic Marla stated was that over 70% of people are eating at home more. Spotlight that you can save them money by providing both incredible value for their purchase and recipes that average $2 per serving in less time than it takes to go out. :)

How about a little envelope with a mini catalog and host flyer. Seal it and write on the outside.Warning: Contents may bring about extreme excitement.It'll get people to take them at least! :)

Sign: Products to Bank on!

Then say "You trust THIS BANK to provide a good return on your investment. The Pampered Chef offers great products to invest in as well. You'll save time and money using our tools. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee so this is the best low-rsik, high-reward investment you can make in your kitchen."

Items to display...depends on what you have, but I would go with large items that can't easily walk off if you won't be there to guard them, like the Deep Dish Baker with a flyer about the 10-minute Pork Tenderloin and/or 30 minute Chicken, Food Chopper. If you have the SA 3-tiered stand, you might make cookies or another snack and put a note on top that says "Everything tastes better when cooked on a stone!"

All of these are great ideas!!
I may want to go see if I can do this at my bank...

aPamperedBride said:
Sign: Products to Bank on!

Then say "You trust THIS BANK to provide a good return on your investment. The Pampered Chef offers great products to invest in as well. You'll save time and money using our tools. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee so this is the best low-rsik, high-reward investment you can make in your kitchen."

Items to display...depends on what you have, but I would go with large items that can't easily walk off if you won't be there to guard them, like the Deep Dish Baker with a flyer about the 10-minute Pork Tenderloin and/or 30 minute Chicken, Food Chopper. If you have the SA 3-tiered stand, you might make cookies or another snack and put a note on top that says "Everything tastes better when cooked on a stone!"

Wow- that is a really good idea!!!

1. How can I figure out what to cook for a large dinner party?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe collections and meal planning tools to help you find the perfect dishes for your dinner party. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

2. What are some easy recipes for beginners?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of recipes suited for beginners, including one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes. You can also check out our blog and YouTube channel for step-by-step cooking tutorials and tips.

3. How can I make meal prep easier and more efficient?

Our Meal Prep Plan is a great resource for busy individuals looking to save time and money on meal preparation. It includes customizable meal plans, grocery shopping lists, and make-ahead recipes to help you stay organized and on track.

4. What kitchen tools do I need to have for successful meal preparation?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools that can make meal preparation easier and more efficient. Some must-haves include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a versatile cookware set.

5. How can I incorporate healthier options into my cooking?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. We also have tips for making healthier ingredient substitutions and using our kitchen tools to create healthier meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies