• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Back!! a Week Away From Cs!

V
vwpamperedchef
I've missed many of you during this last week.

I "gave up" Chef Success for an entire week. I have to tell you the first day (last Monday) was super hard, but it got easier.

I needed to step up my business and on Saturday I had a $1300 show with FIVE bookings (some catalog and some cooking).

It was the best thing I could do was put all my energy into my business rather then into this forum where there was much negativity and debating going on.

I don't know what the atmosphere as been over the past week, but I am glad to be back --- popping on here and there.

Here's to a great selling season!!
CHEERS! :chef:

vwpamperedchef said:
I've missed many of you during this last week.

I "gave up" Chef Success for an entire week. I have to tell you the first day (last Monday) was super hard, but it got easier.

I needed to step up my business and on Saturday I had a $1300 show with FIVE bookings (some catalog and some cooking).

It was the best thing I could do was put all my energy into my business rather then into this forum where there was much negativity and debating going on.

I don't know what the atmosphere as been over the past week, but I am glad to be back --- popping on here and there.

Here's to a great selling season!!
CHEERS! :chef:

Thats GREAT!!! Keep up the Momentum!!! :D

1. Why did you take a week off from Chef Success?

I needed to focus all my energy on my business and step up my game for better success. The forum was also filled with negativity and debates, so I decided to take a break from it.

2. Was it difficult to stay away from Chef Success for a whole week?

The first day was definitely tough, but as the week went on, it got easier to focus on my business and not check the forum.

3. Did taking a break from Chef Success have a positive impact on your business?

Yes, it did. On Saturday, I had a $1300 show and booked five more shows, both catalog and cooking. Focusing on my business rather than the forum helped me achieve better results.

4. How was the overall atmosphere on Chef Success during your break?

I'm not sure how it was during my break, but before I left there was a lot of negativity and debates going on. I hope it has improved since then.

5. Are you happy to be back on Chef Success?

Yes, I am! I missed interacting with the community and I am excited to see what's new and share my experiences with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom