• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Back to School Chaos: Surviving the First Week with 3 Kids!

In summary, some tips for managing the chaos of the first week back to school with three kids include starting to prepare early, creating a schedule, planning meals in advance, getting organized, and asking for help when needed. These strategies can help make the transition smoother and reduce stress during busy weeknights.
The kids are back in school. Yesterday was our first day. This year I have 3 in school. Grades 3, 2, and K. and only 1 at home. This morning by 11 am I had cleaned the dining room and kitchen, ran the dishwasher and hand washed dishes, made dinner, and run a load of laundry. I called my husband to tell him, it wasn't me it was them:bugeye: I thought I was going crazy all summer!!! Anyway it has been too quiet on here this week but I figure many of you are in the same boat. Now just to apply the rest of my time and energy to my business. This month has not been what I wanted/needed it to be.

That's definitely not easy! It sounds like the first day of school was a success and you're already off to a great start. I'm sure things will get back to normal with the kids in school, and you'll be able to apply more of your time and energy to your business. You can do it! Just take it one day at a time and utilize the extra time you have now that the kids are back in school. Good luck!

That sounds like a busy but productive day! It's always a relief when the kids go back to school and we can finally get some things done around the house. I can relate to feeling like you're going crazy during the summer with the kids at home. I hope you can focus on your business now and make up for a slower month. Hang in there!

What are some tips for managing the chaos of the first week back to school with three kids?

1. Start preparing early: Begin getting your kids back into a routine a week or two before school starts. This will make the transition smoother.

2. Create a schedule: Make a daily schedule for your kids, including wake-up and bed times, meal times, and homework time. This will help them stay organized and focused.

3. Plan meals in advance: Plan out meals for the week ahead of time to save time and reduce stress during busy weeknights.

4. Get organized: Have a designated spot for backpacks, lunch boxes, and school supplies to avoid scrambling in the morning.

5. Don't be afraid to ask for help: Whether it's from a spouse, family member, or friend, don't hesitate to ask for help with pick-ups, drop-offs, or other tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • Caringpurelove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies