• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Picture of a Rocket Ship Cake in a Classic Batter Bowl?

In summary, to make a rocket ship cake, you can either use a rocket ship-shaped cake pan or carve the shape out of a rectangular cake. Any type of icing can be used, but for a more realistic look, colored fondant or modeling chocolate can be used. To transport the cake, make sure it is cooled and secure it with a sturdy cake board or tray and a cake carrier or box. The design of the rocket ship cake can also be customized to fit personal preferences or the theme of the event.
PoseyMom
I'm looking for a picture of the cake that is made in the Classic Batter Bowl that looks like a rocket ship. I'm almost SURE that I saw one in the photo files, but now I can't find it at all. Does anyone have one? I have a customer that I was telling about the cake and she wants the recipe, which I have with Barbie specifications... but I know it can be decorated like a rocket ship too.... help!

It is in the Celebrations Cookbook, if you have that. It's right after the Barbie.

Rats! I don't have it.

Let's see how these look....

Attachments

• rocket.jpg
    rocket.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 350
  • rocketinstructions.jpg
    rocketinstructions.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 305
Thanks for your help.... This is what I made!

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Cake.doc
    575.5 KB · Views: 444

1. How do I make a rocket ship cake?

To make a rocket ship cake, you will need a rocket ship-shaped cake pan or you can carve the shape out of a rectangular cake. Follow the instructions on the cake mix or your preferred cake recipe. Once the cake is baked and cooled, decorate it with icing and other toppings to resemble a rocket ship.

2. Can I use a regular cake pan to make a rocket ship cake?

While it is possible to use a regular cake pan and carve out the shape of a rocket ship, it may be easier and more convenient to use a specially designed rocket ship cake pan. These pans are available for purchase at kitchen supply stores or online.

3. What type of icing should I use for a rocket ship cake?

You can use any type of icing you prefer, whether it is homemade or store-bought. However, for a more realistic-looking rocket ship cake, you may want to use colored fondant or modeling chocolate to create a smooth and shiny surface.

4. How can I transport a rocket ship cake without damaging it?

To transport a rocket ship cake, make sure it is completely cooled and set before moving it. Place the cake on a sturdy cake board or tray and cover it with a cake carrier or large box. Secure the cake with non-slip mats or towels to prevent it from sliding during transportation.

5. Can I customize the design of my rocket ship cake?

Yes, you can customize the design of your rocket ship cake to fit your preferences or the theme of the event. You can use different colors, add personalized details, or even incorporate other elements like planets or stars to make it more unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • jigsmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Chef Kearns