• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Anyone Going to Paris and Extending Their Stay???

In summary, the conversation discussed the topic of extending one's stay in Paris in April and the issue of finding affordable lodging options. Suggestions were made to look into websites such as Airbnb, HostelWorld, and Booking.com for budget-friendly options, as well as reaching out to friends or family for potential connections. It was also mentioned that Paris is a beautiful city with plenty to see and do, making it worth the effort to extend one's stay.
I was wondering if anyone was going to Paris in April and extending their stay? I really want to stay one extra night, but the cost of the hotel is a little over our price range. I was wondering if anyone was making their own lodging arrangements elsewhere? I am so excited about this trip, it is my first time out of the country and I know Hubby wont do well with the idea of just finding somewhere to stay on the last night once we get there. So the only chance I have of staying longer is to plan it now. Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to Paris in April. However, if you're open to looking into other lodging options, there are plenty of websites that offer budget-friendly hotels, hostels, and apartments near the city. AirBnB is one option that might work for you and your husband, as they offer a variety of accommodations at different price points. You can also check out websites like HostelWorld and Booking.com to find lodging that fits your budget and preferences. Good luck!

Hey there! I haven't personally made plans to go to Paris in April, but I have been there before and I absolutely loved it! It's such a beautiful city with so much to see and do. I can understand wanting to extend your stay and make the most of it.As for lodging, have you looked into Airbnb or other vacation rental options? Sometimes those can be more affordable than traditional hotels. Or maybe you could consider staying in a hostel for the last night? I know it may not be as luxurious, but it could save you some money.Another idea could be to reach out to friends or family who may have connections in Paris and see if they know of any affordable places to stay. It never hurts to ask!I hope you're able to figure out a solution and extend your trip. Paris is definitely worth it! Good luck!

1. What are some must-see attractions in Paris?

Some popular tourist attractions in Paris include the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, and the Arc de Triomphe. Other unique experiences include visiting the Palace of Versailles, strolling along the Champs-Élysées, and taking a boat tour on the Seine River.

2. How can I get around Paris efficiently?

Paris has a well-developed public transportation system including a metro, buses, and trains. Visitors can purchase a Paris Visite Pass for unlimited travel on these modes of transportation. Taxis and ride-sharing services are also available, but they can be more expensive.

3. Are there any day trips from Paris worth taking?

Yes, there are several day trips that can be taken from Paris. Some popular options include a visit to the Palace of Versailles, a trip to the Champagne region for wine tasting, or a tour of the historic city of Normandy.

4. What is the weather like in Paris?

The weather in Paris can vary depending on the time of year. Summers are typically warm and sunny, while winters can be chilly and rainy. Spring and fall tend to have mild temperatures. It's always a good idea to check the forecast before your trip and pack accordingly.

5. Is it necessary to speak French to get around Paris?

While it's always helpful to know some basic French phrases, it is not necessary to speak French to get around Paris. Many locals and service workers speak English, and there are also translation apps available. However, making an effort to speak some French can be appreciated by the locals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Sheila